Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My facebook account got hacked in 2007. Never went back. Definitely donít miss the minute details of peopleís daily events. Itís probably changed a lot since then but thatís pretty much all it was then.

I may sign up again just to follow Dugmetís sister. Or maybe his sex doll has an account???

Yeah Iíve heard good things about Dugmets sister on Facebook. Can we get her Facebook handle? Can we handle her Facebook? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Oh, I see you just want to lie about what people said back then so you wouldnít look wrong in hindsight. It actually started with people saying Russia hacked the DNC, which you denied. So yeah, you were wrong. Nobody had to move the goalposts, you just had to lie

I refer back to my conceited comment, itís pretty pathetic you canít just admit you were wrong...
    How about you guys leave the political nonsense in the politics forum? Not all of us want it invading every single aspect of our lives.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    How about you guys leave the political nonsense in the politics forum? Not all of us want it invading every single aspect of our lives.
    Still not over our previous spat I see.

Still not over our previous spat I see.
    Lol....quite the petty little goober you are. My comment has nothing to do with any previous interaction we have had (despite how much said interaction might weigh on your sensitive mind).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol....quite the petty little goober you are. My comment has nothing to do with any previous interaction we have had (despite how much said interaction might weigh on your sensitive mind).
    It weighs not a bit on my mind, though I suspect it weighs on yours since you continue to quote me and deride me. You are one of the most insecure posters I've met in quite some time.

You may have the last word however as I've been over whatever problem you had with me for awhile now. I'll leave and at least enjoy some few months of relative peace until you to reply to one of my posts again.

Well it clearly is a political issue. This "movement" is all in response to the Cambridge Analytica stuff meanwhile these tech companies sell off your data to the government which is a much bigger issue but they're not the boogeyman right now.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

It weighs not a bit on my mind, though I suspect it weighs on yours since you continue to quote me and deride me. You are one of the most insecure posters I've met in quite some time.

You may have the last word however as I've been over whatever problem you had with me for awhile now. I'll leave and at least enjoy some few months of relative peace until you to reply to one of my posts again.
    Whatever you say, sport. Keep being as smug and dramatic as you can. We're all very impressed.

I've been contemplating deleting mine for some time now. This whole thing is primarily stupid and we all knew it was happening, just now light is being shed on it. I mostly wanna delete mine because it has turned into nothing more than "someone posts something political" and then 65 comments of "over-sensitivity and faux-righteousness filled arguments from both sides"
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Definitely donít miss the minute details of peopleís daily events.
    I haven't used fb for some time now and completely agree with this.

I think about it every day

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    I've been contemplating deleting mine for some time now. This whole thing is primarily stupid and we all knew it was happening, just now light is being shed on it. I mostly wanna delete mine because it has turned into nothing more than "someone posts something political" and then 65 comments of "over-sensitivity and faux-righteousness filled arguments from both sides"
    You can stop following people and never see what they post - or just unfriend them altogether.

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Sheís adopted so itís okay right?

Absolutely. Even if she's not, still cool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not deleting it isn't that great of an issue for me.I'll just try to mitigate some of the data harvesting that I subject myself to on the interwebs as best I can.

It's been a week for me now and I'm happy to report that I don't miss it. I do find that it was a go to site when I was bored, now I'm expanding my horizons to news sites that I want to read.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast