Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many combined points from Kuzma and Ball?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-15

0 0%
  • 16-25

1 33.33%
  • 26-35

1 33.33%
  • 35+

1 33.33%
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    These losses aren't a bad thing ... we are basically competitive with anyone for 3 quarters and when the 4th quarter starts we just run out of energy because everyone is playing so many minutes...

we win at least 2 of these last 4 losses if Ingram and Hart are healthy... hell ... probably 3
    Bingo. Box score showed only 8 dudes played last night. (I couldn't watch sadly) if ingram can grow into the closer role we'll be fine ( And i think he really will).

We better have our analytics team working with our film team putting together a beautiful presentation for Paul George. "We insert you here, Paul, and this is what happens"

These losses aren't a bad thing ... we are basically competitive with anyone for 3 quarters and when the 4th quarter starts we just run out of energy because everyone is playing so many minutes...

we win at least 2 of these last 4 losses if Ingram and Hart are healthy... hell ... probably 3
    Exactly! We are young so are going to struggle a bit in the 4th naturally and we are also playing a 7-8 man rotation so we are going to get tired and fade come the 4th. Win or Lose we have drastically improved as the season has progressed.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    Exactly! We are young so are going to struggle a bit in the 4th naturally and we are also playing a 7-8 man rotation so we are going to get tired and fade come the 4th. Win or Lose we have drastically improved as the season has progressed.

Except we played a team that had played 3 days in a row. We had a day off. You can tell they were very careful with ADs minutes because of that. But I get your point. We just need either our guys growing or that veteran star to take over games towards the end. We could have won at least 10 games with someone like PG13 in there in the 4th. Again I get you. We are very close to a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Except we played a team that had played 3 days in a row. We had a day off. You can tell they were very careful with ADs minutes because of that. But I get your point. We just need either our guys growing or that veteran star to take over games towards the end. We could have won at least 10 games with someone like PG13 in there in the 4th. Again I get you. We are very close to a playoff team.
    Yup PG and retain Randle 14-18m and we’re easily a playoff team next year

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I have so much more answers than you have, you basically can’t post anything else than puke this puke that

Great IQ there
    I see about the IQ. Great answer! You have no guts to respond an express your opinion?
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yup PG and retain Randle 14-18m and we’re easily a playoff team next year
    I really think if we were to bring back the exact same team next season, with the experience our young players (Ball, Ingram, Hart, Kuzma) got this season with some improving over the summer we will be an 8th probably 7th seed next season. That's with the re-signing of Randle and if we were to bring back KCP & Lopez.

If we just replace KCP with PG and bring back the rest of the crew would move us up to the 6th - 4th seed.

Guys, NPH, Iron24 & Idawg - this isn't the place to handle personal disputes

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I really think if we were to bring back the exact same team next season, with the experience our young players (Ball, Ingram, Hart, Kuzma) got this season with some improving over the summer we will be an 8th probably 7th seed next season. That's with the re-signing of Randle and if we were to bring back KCP & Lopez.

If we just replace KCP with PG and bring back the rest of the crew would move us up to the 6th - 4th seed.
    That's pretty much exactly what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    That's pretty much exactly what I think.
    Remove some early season selfish play, some early season very questionable rotations and injuries and we're right there fighting for a playoffs spot this season.

Remove some early season selfish play, some early season very questionable rotations and injuries and we're right there fighting for a playoffs spot this season.
    No doubt. I think Luke was on some Phil Jackson Peyote **** at the beginning of the year with his rotations. The chemistry just wasn't there at the beginning of the year and we have had to deal with the Hart, Ball, and Ingram extended absences. I can't wait for next year to see how the young guys improve and everyone healthy again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    No doubt. I think Luke was on some Phil Jackson Peyote **** at the beginning of the year with his rotations. The chemistry just wasn't there at the beginning of the year and we have had to deal with the Hart, Ball, and Ingram extended absences. I can't wait for next year to see how the young guys improve and everyone healthy again.
    Yeah Walton was. I even mentioned it but I said he was hanging out with his dad too much. I wonder who has better dope PJ or Bill Walton?

After that air it out team meeting they had, it's been very different. I credit that team meeting for the turnaround in the season.

Guys, NPH, Iron24 & Idawg - this isn't the place to handle personal disputes
    Yes it is!

Signed,

MLGA

On a serious note. Luke was asked about Lonzo's shooting performance and he replied that he definitely thinks that Lonzo should shoot the 3s. He does not want a Point Guard hesitant to shoot 3s. Luke was totally ok with the amount of 3s Lonzo shot because he was open. He said he even encouraged Lonzo to continue shooting. So that is where that is coming from.

My take is that wins and losses don't really matter this year. Playoffs were never a goal for this team. Just growth.

Next year I think (hope) things will be addressed differently by the coaching staff since we will be pushing for the playoffs. (with or without all stars on our roster).

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast