Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many combined points from Kuzma and Ball?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-15

0 0%
  • 16-25

1 33.33%
  • 26-35

1 33.33%
  • 35+

1 33.33%
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    His last 7 games heís averaging 28% FG and 17% from three. There is absolutely no reason why he has to take 12 threes today when KCP was shooting well and others where playing well.

Like I said itís poor leadership. If youíre shot isnít falling then do other things that can help you team win. Drive to the paint, unless he is scared of airbaling another floater. Donít just jack up shots like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnít even notice that we lost 4 in a row already

Next game @memphis should be a win since Memphis is tanking badly, they just lost by 61 @charlotte lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    We can't criticize our own players or others get defensive. Some fans just see what's really going on some prefer to brush it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    His last 7 games heís averaging 28% FG and 17% from three. There is absolutely no reason why he has to take 12 threes today when KCP was shooting well and others where playing well.

Like I said itís poor leadership. If youíre shot isnít falling then do other things that can help you team win. Drive to the paint, unless he is scared of airbaling another floater. Donít just jack up shots like that.

Ok now I can agree with you on that, would love for him to drive and spot up shoot or floater, but 100% he has to keep shooting. Even if he keeps missing, 10-14shots agame is ok for me, he impacts the game so much that if he starts scoring it on. The kid just needs time SandMan, this Summer will be HUGE for his development.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

Next game @memphis should be a win since Memphis is tanking badly, they just lost by 61 @charlotte lol
    Agreed.. Letís try to get 5 more wins to get to 36 and have a 10 win improvement..

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    We can't criticize our own players or others get defensive. Some fans just see what's really going on some prefer to brush it off.
    LOL why is Thisbe post following me around! Damn you PSD I tagged it only once

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Agreed.. Letís try to get 5 more wins to get to 36 and have a 10 win improvement..
    Baby steps for the Baby Lakers,
    This year has been filled with future promise.

If a team plays three games in three nights, and you have them on the ropes, and the store the end the game and it's a close game, can someone please explain to me why the hell you constantly shoot threes. If they're tired and Randle is beating them on the inside and Lopez is beating them on the inside you constantly put pressure on them by beating them and making them foul you because they're fatigued. Luke as a coach isnt proving to be the smartest at end of game strategies. He's a pretty as coach and i hate it. He wants to win pretty with threes and finesse. He doesn't know how to grind games out thats wjy we lose so many close games, not all on players. Look at what Brad Steven's is doing with his youth in Boston, other than Kyrie can you say that their players are player-for-player better than ours? Kyrie has even been out the last couple of games and they're still grinding out wins against tough teams. My point is youth is not excuse, at some point coaching is supposed to bridge the gap between inexperience and talent. I get we look better this year, but I question how much of our running this year is Luke Walton or Magic Johnson wanted to bring Showtime back. The running has been great for us but the decision making in close games and substitution patterns have all been on Luke and I doesn't show his so-calledhigh intelligence for basketball.

All facts and i love Lonzo's everything else. Shot is ....

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ok now I can agree with you on that, would love for him to drive and spot up shoot or floater, but 100% he has to keep shooting. Even if he keeps missing, 10-14shots agame is ok for me, he impacts the game so much that if he starts scoring it on. The kid just needs time SandMan, this Summer will be HUGE for his development.
    Iím ok with 10-14 shots a game but not 12 of them being 3 point shots especially if heís gonna go 1-12. Rather see him go to the paint and draw fouls and get the team over the limit even if he sucks at FTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I think you're right in cases where they are somewhat open, but not when they're that open. We actually saw Rondo have a couple of those looks and he took them. These are the type of looks a player gets in shoot around.
    true but rhondo was 1-3 vs 1-12. Rhondo figured out hes not a good shooter years ago. Zo will either get better or figure it out like Rhondo. A high percentage of zo shots are open 3s. just last game all his shots were 3s 1-4.

Iím ok with 10-14 shots a game but not 12 of them being 3 point shots especially if heís gonna go 1-12. Rather see him go to the paint and draw fouls and get the team over the limit even if he sucks at FTs.

Iím completely good with that because I want that too, they are wide open but damn! His shot form needs to be tweaked, especially his legs/feet. Ingram was timid last year driving to the basket so Iím hoping Ball can make those strides into his sophomore year. He does suck at FT but what he said today about them is a very promising sign. I get it, sucks we lose but man, this team is so much more entertaining and better than the last 2 or so years. Weíre only going to get better with the growth of these kids and I for one have been enjoying the ride for the most part. You should come to Vegas for SummerLeague and KobeOwnsU (Mark) and I will
    Meet you there this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

Our lack of depth is catching up to us. We are playing a 7-8 man rotation and losing games in the 4th. It's really too bad BI and Hart went down when they did, it would have been nice to build off how we were playing to take into next season. Even during these losses though I'm happy overall, we don't come out not ready to play and go down by 20 in the first quarter like we did at the start of the year and most of last year, we are a much improved team but losing our depth is taking it's toll on our guys in these games.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    shiiiiit man, itís a different life nowadays
    Lol.. I was looking at YouTube and saw this tape on kobe.. Was a good watch, makes me miss him even more though :/

https://youtu.be/F9KKYRRv68o

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol.. I was looking at YouTube and saw this tape on kobe.. Was a good watch, makes me miss him even more though :/

Someone should make a Youtube video of all the times DLO thought he was hurt, but wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

Hahaha I remember all those
    Moments! Thanks for the vid, **** Dwight Howard!

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast