Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nigel Bradham back to Philly

5 years $40 mil

PROCESSING

Damn, a little more than I thought he'd get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Love.

Time for the Steelers to inquire about Kendricks. We need his speed to help close the those edge runs. Teams were killing us with the outside runs. Shazier helped erase a lot of those runs with his speed. I'm operating under the assumption Shazier doesn't play again if I were Pitt.

What's the cap situation in Philly? I could've sworn they were at -15M after the Smith trade.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Time for the Steelers to inquire about Kendricks. We need his speed to help close the those edge runs. Teams were killing us with the outside runs. Shazier helped erase a lot of those runs with his speed. I'm operating under the assumption Shazier doesn't play again if I were Pitt.
    My brother's a Steelers fan and I've been telling him we should trade Kendricks for Bryant lol.

The return... 2018-19

A lot of money but he is good in the Eagles system, so he is probably worth close to that. Kendricks will probably be on the move now.

A little overpaid, but the eagles needed him. He was their #1 priority entering free agency.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    What's the cap situation in Philly? I could've sworn they were at -15M after the Smith trade.
    We haz all da moniez.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    We haz all da moniez.
    Apparently lol

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

I think a swap like that is less likely after we non tendered Eli Rogers, Justin Hunter is a FA, and DHB is a ST ace that happens to be a WR.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Apparently lol
    Lane and Brooks (rumor has it) restructured. A few other moves cleared some space too. Last I saw we are back under the cap by a bit.

#SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

What would a Martavius Bryant and Mychal Kendricks swap look like?

#SBCHAMPS

#FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What would a Martavius Bryant and Mychal Kendricks swap look like?
    Very good.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    My brother's a Steelers fan and I've been telling him we should trade Kendricks for Bryant lol.
    Something along those lines is ok with me. Bryant is on a cheap deal, so that's enticing. He is also one failed test away from a year long or more suspension. Steelers lose leverage there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast