Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Michael Gehlken @GehlkenNFL

Amid frenzy, Raiders been measured these past two days. Some action on Wednesday: former Packers WR Jordy Nelson is visiting team, source said.

Never Forget

Yeah as really knew he was injured but also that of him being released. Just came out of the blue.
    Father's Day 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I've seen a couple of people mention this but what the Cowboys need is a speed receiver, and Nelson certainly isn't that. Of course if he signed I wouldn't be upset at all. He'd be a big improvement over someone like Terrance Williams.

I'm surprised the Packers released him. Is this just to afford Graham?
    I think he’d be a great addition and help for Dak and fez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Something about Jordy just screams Pats WR.
    Ironically, I'd rather the Pats went after Graham and then drafted someone like Lamar Jackson at the end of the first. Let him learn under Tom Brady and have two of the best TEs in the league. You could turn Lamar Jackson into a super star.

Tom's new Amendola
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Jordy would have made far better sense than Watkins for KC. Cheaper, better, veteran presence, etc.

Work your magic Howie.

Is it ok to propose that idea in here?
    That would have been a step backwards for KC.

Yeah, he's always had AR, so a team without a top QB would be taking a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    That would have been a step backwards for KC.
    Not at all.

Not at all.
    Jordy has a tough time getting open and was completely lost in the offense with Hundley. Watkins continues a speed presence the Chiefs are building.

Jordy has a tough time getting open and was completely lost in the offense with Hundley. Watkins continues a speed presence the Chiefs are building.
    Well hundley was terribad, nobody produced. Jordy is better, cheaper, allows them to fix their D. Jordy can still take the top off. That offense also needs a veteran type guy to help lead them. KC could probably get Jordy/Vinny Curry/Beau Allen addressing multiple needs for the cost off Watkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I've seen a couple of people mention this but what the Cowboys need is a speed receiver, and Nelson certainly isn't that. Of course if he signed I wouldn't be upset at all. He'd be a big improvement over someone like Terrance Williams.

I'm surprised the Packers released him. Is this just to afford Graham?
    kind of, we only had 20 mil cap space and need to improve a lot of areas. nelson was 33 and making 12 mil this year, cutting him allowed us to get graham, wilkerson took another bit of our cap space so gb is going to have to make more moves to allow room for a cb signing. our best cb is a guy who is in his 2nd season and was injured majority of last year, plus they just traded randall. they almost forced themselves to sign someone

Well hundley was terribad, nobody produced. Jordy is better, cheaper, allows them to fix their D. Jordy can still take the top off. That offense also needs a veteran type guy to help lead them. KC could probably get Jordy/Vinny Curry/Beau Allen addressing multiple needs for the cost off Watkins.
    Adams still produced. He only produced because him and Rodgers are so connected mentally. He would be awful for KC.

Adams still produced. He only produced because him and Rodgers are so connected mentally. He would be awful for KC.
    Well, we all have opinions.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Well, we all have opinions.
    Ya, your opinion is based off of 2016 Jordy.

Ya, your opinion is based off of 2016 Jordy.
    And yours seems to be based off of 2015 Watkins.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast