Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Who's going to man up and predict this is the year LeBron doesn't make the finals?

I'm in. Don't like this team. Reminds me of an old Cavs team of role players that get you through a regular season but fold come playoff time.

Until LeBron actually loses in the East, I'm taking him every time. Raptors are a completely different team (in a bad way) come playoffs and Celtics are missing two huge pieces with Hayward/Smart. I think one of those teams will get knocked off in the 2nd round, tbh. IMO, Raptors would get smacked by Sixers.

I just think this team doesn't have time to build an identity, and Lue isn't a very good coach. I'd like their chances better next year than this year.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Until LeBron actually loses in the East, I'm taking him every time. Raptors are a completely different team (in a bad way) come playoffs and Celtics are missing two huge pieces with Hayward/Smart. I think one of those teams will get knocked off in the 2nd round, tbh. IMO, Raptors would get smacked by Sixers.
    That's the only thing making me hesitate is how god awful the East is. But I think this Cavs team is even worse than we actually can see.

Has any team with a negative point differential ever made it to the Finals? Not that the Cavs will necessarily finish with a negative differential, but they have one right now.

I think he'll make it back, personally.

Celtics and Raptors could beat him, same with 76ers. But Bron is just too much basketball player and this is an athletic team that is learning to play with him.

Keep guessing every year and you all will be right eventually.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I've picked LeBron's team since 2009 to make the finals.

Kinda reminds me of 2009 and 2010 Cavs roster

I have a year long sig bet with IKH about this.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

At the moment, Raptors are the best team in the East but that can change come playoff time like we have seen before. That being said I think this is the year the raps beat the cavs. Just a feeling.

lol man up?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    I'm in. Don't like this team. Reminds me of an old Cavs team of role players that get you through a regular season but fold come playoff time.
    I manned up way whiles ago when I predicted Lebron would reach a Finals by year 3 upon his nba arrival, then I said he would go again by 2010 after 07' beatdown, and I was damn close in 09', now I have been right since 11' and I said before this is the most vulnerable they have been since the Irving trade, I had them at 95+% before trade and after they slipped to around 60-70 %, maybe around 55% as we speak since they just don't have another true legit horse and I don't think Love is that guy as a legit 2nd option to really have teams scared since the other teams 2nd option can match him or do better as in a Lowry/Bledsoe/Horford etc, Irving for damn sure was and Love played a damn strong 3rd leg, Love as a second option doesn't scare teams, the big 3 they had was literally a cake walk in the east because of the modern day AI they had rolling with Lebron, its hard to beat Hulk/Superman/Robin trio, especially out east these days when other teams just had a big 2 and a forced big 3 like a Porter jr/Val(raptors) or whoever else out east that was a playoff team

I will man up and say Lebron will be leaving Cavs and playing either in California, NYC, or Texas

don't know for what team but it will be in one of those states

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Don't need to man up, I said this before and after the deadline

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    That's pretty much my philosophy on the Spurs.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast