Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Who would run the company better? Shane, HHH or Steph?

Simple question. Once Vince is gone and has no say, who would be the best person to run it.

You can break it down regarding financials, branding, story lines, fan satisfaction, etc. I know shane isnt an executive but assime he is in the running once Vince is gone.

Hhh
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

HHH followed by Shane.

I'm not sold Stephanie could run a wrestling show.

I think HHH is got to be the logical choice. Stephanie does a fantastic job of getting herself over but no one else really. Iím afraid she would just try to wash, rinse, repeat of Austin/McMahon.

HHH, assuming Steph doesn't hold him back.

Regardless who runs it lets be honest nothing will replace the Attitude era.

Steph will be good at main stream attention, H will be good at the in ring product, they will make a good team. Shane will be involved in some capacity, maybe ingratiating new ways to show off the product.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Shane in my opinion would be the best he would take chances and make it the more like the late 90's. Hunter would also be good it would be like nxt and that would also be great. I Dont Want Stephane Anywhere Near It.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

hhh byfar. but in a perfect world Shane and hhh would work side by side and Paul heyman would be head of creative . Shane liked the edgier stuff. Stephanie needs to stay away from the actual creative side.

The real question is will the WWE even exists in 10-15 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The real question is will the WWE even exists in 10-15 yrs?
    Yep something will happen. I don't know what but the wwf \e will be around for along time when it comes to dying Vince will wake up and do what he needs to

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I think Steph would run it into the ground. After the idiotic thing she said about charity is good for business and the other dumb things she has said on twitter, I think she would be awful running a company.