Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ****ing Laker fans...

randle as we speak doing his best to carry per usual... but yo he isnt their best player.

Over the last 3 months or so I would say he has been the best player. Kuzma played well early on and has dropped off a bit but has returned the last 3 games or so and is playing out of position.

Randle is starting to get noticed from the entire league.
    LeBron also made mention of his play after the game. Teams are starting to game plan for him because the know what he can bring in the Paint. Has a motor like Faried but more skilled on the offensive end. He plays with a chip on his shoulder.

This is really what most were expecting out of Kentucky as of late. I don't see how the Lakers let him walk unless we got our 2 max guys and even then we trade Deng and the Cavs 1st to keep him. Indiana may play along.

Luke and Randle seem to have a good relationship and have a strong feeling he stays. He sort of resembles Zach Randolph in some respect without the jump shot. If he works on his jumper in the off season he could become an excellent player based on what he is showing right now. Not a superstar by any means but just a solid piece.
    Last edited by Swift Game; 03-14-2018 at 02:22 AM.
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    tell me who is better on the lakers.... tell me who is putting up a better season

randle- 15/8/2.5 on 56 percent shooting in 26 mpg... he has a per 36 of 22/11/4

ingrams per 36- 17/6/4
    LMFAO... no team game plans Randle... none

His stats are fundamentally hollow

If you lined up GM's in the league and asked who is the best player on the lakers and who would you want it is simple

BI
    LB
    IT
    Maybe Randle before Kuzma

Guy has a great game against Cleveland who has no interior bodies and he is all of a sudden Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, he is a good player, and will have a very nice career, but he is expendable. He doesn't have range, and is kind of a tweener, so he will likely bounce around some. You can't depend on him being one of your better players, but you could do worse as the first big off the bench type..
    ding ding ding... he would be Maybe the equivalent of an MWP in the 2010 championship year...

he isn't a top 3 player on a championship team... yet he is expecting to get paid like a top 2

not to mention if you watch him when he goes up against other physical players he has trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    How is KCP not your most consistent player?
    I thought randle was

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lolz he really doesnít, has watched some of them so Iíll give him that but not even close to half or more let alone every single one.
    it is so funny... MTM loves him some hollow stats

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    ding ding ding... he would be Maybe the equivalent of an MWP in the 2010 championship year...

he isn't a top 3 player on a championship team... yet he is expecting to get paid like a top 2

not to mention if you watch him when he goes up against other physical players he has trouble...
    lol of course he isnt a top 3 player on a championship team is that what you think I am arguing????? He is the lakers best player because they arent even close to a championship team... He is statistically better than everyone else and the time you have your most wins falls in line with when his play started to explode... sorry I deal in facts and dont just rely on P,KROEJLFGNJD WATCHED GAMES lololol

stats-------------------------------------------->hollow stats------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Reggie miller on commentary----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Watched games argument.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol of course he isnt a top 3 player on a championship team is that what you think I am arguing????? He is the lakers best player because they arent even close to a championship team... He is statistically better than everyone else and the time you have your most wins falls in line with when his play started to explode... sorry I deal in facts and dont just rely on P,KROEJLFGNJD WATCHED GAMES lololol
    I agree. I think Randle has clearly been the Lakers best performer. Idk who their best player is. Some days it's Ingram, some days Randle, and some days Kuzma. Kuzma has been terrible since January though just like Tatum. But in terms of who has been contributing the most, it's obviously Randle. What they're confused about is higher ceiling. Randle does what he does. He's a bully on the paint and is an automatic two points if you can give him the ball in the right spots. But he'll never be the guy leading you to a championship - which is a moot point considering Lakers are not a championship team at this moment anyways. I mean, is this Ingram or Kuzma a 1-3rd option on a champion team this season? No. So why is Randle supposed to be judged that way?

It's not really hollow if Lakers are having their best stretch of the season and it just so happens to coincide with Randle having the best stretch of his season as well. It's actually pretty evident who has been contributing the most - especially with Ingram being gone.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    I agree. I think Randle has clearly been the Lakers best performer. Idk who their best player is. Some days it's Ingram, some days Randle, and some days Kuzma. Kuzma has been terrible since January though just like Tatum. But in terms of who has been contributing the most, it's obviously Randle. What they're confused about is higher ceiling. Randle does what he does. He's a bully on the paint and is an automatic two points if you can give him the ball in the right spots. But he'll never be the guy leading you to a championship - which is a moot point considering Lakers are not a championship team at this moment anyways. I mean, is this Ingram or Kuzma a 1-3rd option on a champion team this season? No. So why is Randle supposed to be judged that way?
    yea no doubt... Ingram has a massive durant like cieling to me and i loved him so much even over simmons at the time because I figured he was a no chance at busting type player... Meaning he didnt have the potential that simmons had but he didnt have the bust factor that simmons had either... Right now Ingram to me is their most potential guy and is having a damn good 2nd season but he just isnt their best player... Randle is this teams best player and the biggest reason for why they have 31 wins... I wouldnt give him a big contract because he is capped potential wise... He will be a very good player over the next few years for a contending team but is wasted money spent if the lakers resign him because he isnt as good as any max free agent this upcoming free agency and if you sign him you cant get 2 max guys.

The Lakers experts.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    It's not really hollow if Lakers are having their best stretch of the season and it just so happens to coincide with Randle having the best stretch of his season as well. It's actually pretty evident who has been contributing the most - especially with Ingram being gone.
    Actually, for the most part the whole team has played well over this stretch..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Actually, for the most part the whole team has played well over this stretch..
    Right. And who has been the most consistent and productive? Don't lie. Lonzo wasn't even part of the winning stretch, Kuzma has been trash lately, and Ingram has been out but the team is still winning. The common denominator is Randle.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast