Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Randle+Kuzma combined points?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - 20

0 0%
  • 21 - 30

0 0%
  • 31 - 40

3 60.00%
  • 41+

2 40.00%
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    [Trudell] Luke Walton on Kyle Kuzma (26P, 13R, 2A): “I thought his competitive spirit was great. He (gave) everything he had to the game. Kept telling me ‘coach I’m ready to go’ after he hurt the ankle.”
    What a baller. Kobe mentality right there.

Hope Kuzma can play tomorrow. Curry is out, which helps.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Lonzo just needs to pick his spots. Seems like he is forcing the 3 ball as of late. Play within the game..he doesn't need to force shots.

Kuz starting to get back his mojo...Julius is the Heart of the team not doubt about it. I like Isaiah being part of the Rivalry vs the nuggets.

A win against the Warriors will have the whole league take notice.
    Zo is not forcing shots. these are wide open shots the defense is leaving on the table. You got 2 3 sometimes 4 guys clogging the lane on Randle. Kuz stepped up our back court made 2 3s 2 of 11 shot 5 of 24. IT came in was a game changer.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYOPwtrXkAEndWW.jpg

Laker Film Room @LakerFilmRoom 30m

The Nuggets sure do talk a lot for a team that hasn't made the playoffs since the last time we did.
    lol Randle just called out Jokic for his flopping, "that's his game"
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

dang i wish cousins did not get injured. Randle and Cousins to push around guys on the block.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yeah he didn't play great but still had 9 boards, 8 assists, 2blocks and a steal...he still plays hard which you like.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    He played great defensively, made a few more plays that weren’t tallied, coulda had a better night shooting. All good, we know he will grow, just the way he impacts the game and people are still mad and ******** on him.. he’s going to be so much better in a few years, when he develops into his man body and starts finishing easily around the rim. Zo already plays the game The right way, I have seen Enough to be confident heading into next year from Our young core. BI ZO KK JR Hart ZU..... add a PG, keep IT for another year and we easily in the playoffs.... actually I might be in the minority but I think we will make the playoffs next year on growth alone without adding any FA... these kids are special. Band of Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    He played great defensively, made a few more plays that weren’t tallied, coulda had a better night shooting. All good, we know he will grow, just the way he impacts the game and people are still mad and ******** on him.. he’s going to be so much better in a few years, when he develops into his man body and starts finishing easily around the rim. Zo already plays the game The right way, I have seen Enough to be confident heading into next year from Our young core. BI ZO KK JR Hart ZU..... add a PG, keep IT for another year and we easily in the playoffs.... actually I might be in the minority but I think we will make the playoffs next year on growth alone without adding any FA... these kids are special. Band of Brothers.
    I agree with your last part as well. If we can’t get a free agent and just resign Randle and IT, I think we could find a way to get in. All our young guys would be one year older and have an off-season to work on their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    What a baller. Kobe mentality right there.

Hope Kuzma can play tomorrow. Curry is out, which helps.
    I would rest him....

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    dang i wish cousins did not get injured. Randle and Cousins to push around guys on the block.
    We would be going back to the 80s with that lineup. I would call them “ black and blue”.

I have seen enough from 3 of our rooks that I don't even want them playing in the Summer League next season. They all have important roles on this team and I wouldn't risk an injury. It can be the Thomas Bryant show.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

I love Kuzma/ZO man it’s the best their connection and chemistry. It’s literally spilled all over this team. We landed 2 top 5 picks this draft and it has completely changed the franchise. The future looks
    Hey what’s up with your guy Zublaca? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    I have seen enough from 3 of our rooks that I don't even want them playing in the Summer League next season. They all have important roles on this team and I wouldn't risk an injury. It can be the Thomas Bryant show.
    I’m still going to Vegas to watch!

I love Kuzma/ZO man it’s the best their connection and chemistry. It’s literally spilled all over this team. We landed 2 top 5 picks this draft and it has completely changed the franchise. The future looks

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Love this revenge type of attitude
    Yeah, I like the fire

Someone post their post game
    Interviews? During Kuz post interview a reporter asks “Lonzo wanted us to take your comment on your missed dunk, how do you feel about that? Well. It happened I missed it but I’m not as athletic as him so his is still worse!” LOlz! Love this team!

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast