0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

With the 4th pick the Browns select

Browns: Barkley
    Giants: Darnold
    Colts: Chubb
    Browns
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

I went with Josh Allen. Browns should take a QB at #1. If they don't, then they must at #4. I think I went with Rosen at #1, but I decided to go Allen because I have been reading that a number of teams consider him the top option at QB.

I personally think the Browns are happy trading for Taylor. Is he a franchise changer? Nope, but he is good enough to win them games. Kind of Alex Smith style.

I went Minkah Fitzpatrick. They take 2 of the best players in this draft and load up their team with talent rather than drafting for needs.

Barkley, Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku - tons and tons of talent for Taylor to have around him. He took the Bills to the playoffs with McCoy, and that's it.

They can trade back into the late 1st and select a Qb there. Jackson/Rudolph/Falk
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

If im then Iím going Rosen. I donít care if he says heís not going to play there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    If im then Iím going Rosen. I donít care if he says heís not going to play there.
    He didn't even say that. He said that he would rather get drafted later in the right situation than earlier and in the wrong situation. He already told the Browns that the he was willing to play for them.

Rosen without a doubt then.

Rose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I went with Josh Allen as well. I don't think they're bringing in Taylor as their franchise QB and he'll more than likely be a stop gap. Draft Allen and let the guy marinate for a season or two before throwing him into the fire. In the meantime, the Browns will continue to lose games and high draft picks.

Minkah
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

2-2-2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    2-2-2 lol
    I'm seeing 3 for Allen, 2 for Minkah, and 1 for Rosen in the poll.
    Last edited by Lakers211221; 03-12-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Downsos said Rosen

Then, we are at 3-3-2. If we combine the poll and the comments, we have:

Allen = 3 (Armchair, Lakers, WestCoast)
    Rosen = 3 (RedandGold, Lloyd, Downsos)
    Fitzpatrick = 2 (Bigmac, Rapjuicer)

I'll change mine to Rosen so we can move on.

Can someone create the next one? PSD is giving my computer a virus. I canít get on it

I would of picked Rosen but idk if he will be happy to go to the browns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast