Priority list
    QB
    TE
    WR
    DE
    FB
    C
    LB
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

Brandon Coleman signed back with the Saints

Ive seen somewhere saying Ian Rappaport said were one of the two teams showing the most interest in Dez Bryant

Dez is a confusing case. I think he is talented, but not top 5 WR. He didn't fit on a team that stopped trying to force the ball to him. Drew has no favorite targets, though Thomas is close.

Dez would be a problem in our system because he is a big body position guy who could win 50/50 balls And Drew would put the ball in a way better place then Dak could. Remember he had his best seasons with Romo who is a more accurate passer. We usually suit up 4 receivers a game that play and Thomas,Bryant,Ginn, and Meredith would be scary. Unfortunately we do not have the money he would want. He is not a bad guy from what I hear he started off ruff but has been good lately. I would love to have him just don't think the money is realistic. He has to want anywhere from 8 to 10. I would take him for 7. Hell if we where going to give Suh 12 mil we can make it work. We just gave Meredith 4.5 so that means we 7.5 to spare. Spend it Loomis you got a 2 year window with Drew!

Fair enough.

It may be moot as I think he wants to sign in New York and get revenge on the Cowboys. The Saints play the Cowboys this season fwiw

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Fair enough.

It may be moot as I think he wants to sign in New York and get revenge on the Cowboys. The Saints play the Cowboys this season fwiw
    We go to Dallas and he wants to win. A guy can dream right? lol!!!

I think he will stay in the NFC. I don't know who is in on him besides New York and New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I think he will stay in the NFC. I don't know who is in on him besides New York and New Orleans.
    Green bay and Baltimore

Safe to say Snead may not return. If saints dont match ill look for them to add a player or use that money for players drafted

I think signing Meredith meant Snead was gone. Meredith and Carr can't be worse than Snead was last season.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112