Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    I also recognize that 'wiki' is not 100% accurate with being a complete source of movie listings

On my 'Z' list, the movie Zotz is no where to be found.

Accordingly, there are in the neighborhood of 30-50 movies I have found from 'A' to 'Y' on other sites, such as IMDB, since I have posted that aren't on 'wiki'.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 03-12-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    Anyone For A Piece Of Cake?

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Zoolander
    Zero Dark Thirty
    Zootopia

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I know this isn't the same thing, but didn't they discover in the last few years who JtR was? I could have sworn that happened, but am too lazy to look it up right now.
    There was actually a really good mini series on this last year, I just watched it a month or so again. It was American Ripper. One of the guys on it is the grandson of HH Holmes and there was similarities between him and the ripper and he travelled to England around that time and although they couldn't prove it, there is a decent chance that he was the ripper.

The only movie I think I have seen with the letter Z is Zapped! It's not a very good film, but I remember watching it when I was a kid and it had some good boob scenes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    There was actually a really good mini series on this last year, I just watched it a month or so again. It was American Ripper. One of the guys on it is the grandson of HH Holmes and there was similarities between him and the ripper and he travelled to England around that time and although they couldn't prove it, there is a decent chance that he was the ripper.
    I watched that. I think there are similarities but, I don't know he was trying way to hard to force the facts. I am not saying Holmes wasn't the Ripper but, it just seems like a coincidence nothing more.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I watched that. I think there are similarities but, I don't know he was trying way to hard to force the facts. I am not saying Holmes wasn't the Ripper but, it just seems like a coincidence nothing more.
    Yeah, it's hard to say, and I doubt we will ever find out either way. There have been talks of doing a Holmes movie with DiCaprio. I hope that ends up happening, because that could be pretty good.

Zodiac

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    I've seen soooo many zombie movies, but none are worthy as favorites. Most have been pretty weak, ridiculous, boring, or downright trash with no redeeming value.

When I saw Zombeavers (2014), I thought it might be a winner, but .
    Anyone For A Piece Of Cake?

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Zelig - I saw that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Zoolander
    Zero Dark Thirty
    Zootopia
    forgot about this one. I love the drivers license scene

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    forgot about this one. I love the drivers license scene
    Wait until your kid gets old enough to where they don't want to watch anything but the same movie for months straight.

I've seen Minions, Zootopia, Boss Baby, Sing, Frozen, and Trolls about 1,000 times each since he's been 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wait until your kid gets old enough to where they don't want to watch anything but the same movie for months straight.

I've seen Minions, Zootopia, Boss Baby, Sing, Frozen, and Trolls about 1,000 times each since he's been 2.
    yeah my daughter turns 1 in less than three weeks. That stage is coming, I know it. I am not really looking forward to it..but whatever. Kids are amazing, I like being around them way more than adults.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Thatís why you have to start them early and show them rated R movies when they just 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Thatís why you have to start them early and show them rated R movies when they just 2.

that is what I did with my little sister. She is 11 years younger than me, and I remember being proud when her "favorite movie" at preschool was "The Terminator".

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I know this isn't the same thing, but didn't they discover in the last few years who JtR was? I could have sworn that happened, but am too lazy to look it up right now.
    There are two people who are supposed to "absolutely without a doubt" be Jack. One is an American doctor, and the other a mental patient originally from of Poland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast