Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Agency

Free Agency

Will update this thread with FA news.

I think the only "lock" is LB Anthony Hitchens.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Colts in on RB Dion Lewis:

Colts in on Dion Lewis.
    https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/statu...48677946052608

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Colts a finalist for Andrew Norwell:

Hearing All-Pro guard Andrew Norwell is down to three finalists: #49ers, #Colts and #NYGiants, per league source.
    https://twitter.com/art_stapleton/st...58047337893893

Update: Colts have signed no one.

Potential targets: Robinson to Bears, Watkins to KC, Hitchens to KC, Norwell to Jax, Dion Lewis to Ten.

Lots of holes to fill still. Hope to land Jansen and a wide receiver at the minimum.

Yep, Jensen is in Indy tonight, so maybe they'll get something done.

Colts will need to sign at least 5-6 more FA's given all their holes.

Suh would also be a nice pick up especially if Barkley is gone before 3. Chubb and suh would look good together, but the draft is to unpredictable.

Latest news:

Ryan Jensen (G/C) is visiting the Colts now.

Colts interested in DJ Fluker (OT).

Eric Ebron (TE) visiting the Colts on Sunday.

Melvin to the raiders. Not sure how I feel about that, guy had a good year when healthy, but one good year doesn’t always show what you really are. Still would have liked to see him back on a decent contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueandwhite41 View Post
    Melvin to the raiders. Not sure how I feel about that, guy had a good year when healthy, but one good year doesn’t always show what you really are. Still would have liked to see him back on a decent contract.
    Wouldn't have minded that 1 year/6M deal. Low risk, decent reward. This FA period has been boring so far.

Very boring and watching every other team in the division getting better. If indy remains quiet, Ballard better draft really well. Needs to draft well regardless, haven't had a good draft in I can't remember.

Just got more interesting

Great trade in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Blueandwhite41 View Post
    Very boring and watching every other team in the division getting better. If indy remains quiet, Ballard better draft really well. Needs to draft well regardless, haven't had a good draft in I can't remember.
    Last year was pretty good. Sure they whiffed on Zach Banner, the RT from USC. But, they drafted Hooker, Wilson, Hairston, Mack... 4 players that will have long term roles on this team.

Disappointed by the lack of signings in FA as there were some young players I thought could contribute. I get Ballards approach and Im excited for the draft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast