Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    nah there is a report that their two top priorities are boogie and Deandre...

I think the team offering randle a big deal will be a surprise one
    Man, I just don't see Dallas wanting anything to do with Deandre.

I actually do see them drafting a center and trying to pick up Randle. He fits more with their timeline than Deandre. I have to admit that Deandre on paper is a good fit playing with Smith Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    When I saw this 2 or 3 days ago I thought why DJ. He doesn't fit Dallas at all. He won't make them a playoffs team, he's a lot older then the rest of the crew and he's gonna take up so much cap space just to draft 9-12.

You know what came to mind though and I would laugh so freaken hard, what if it was known through back channels that Dallas has a 4/90 contract for him so he opts out. Then July 1st they agree on the 4/90. July 7th comes around and Cuban gives DJ the run around for a day and let the majority of free agent signings to happen. Then July 8th comes and Cuban walks into the signing meeting and just gives DJ the finger and walks right out. I can see Cuban do something like that.

That would be BOSS....
    Lol.. If any owner would so something crazy like that, it'd be Cuban imo. I'd love for that to happen. Nothing against DJ, it's just be something to laugh at

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol.. If any owner would so something crazy like that, it'd be Cuban imo. I'd love for that to happen. Nothing against DJ, it's just be something to laugh at

It would be well deserved too. Classic....

Just read though that Dallas has no interest in DJ.

It would be well deserved too. Classic....

Just read though that Dallas has no interest in DJ.
    They should just offer DJ an extension like they did to Doc and trash that team for the next decade. They are pretty much half way there.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    They should just offer DJ an extension like they did to Doc and trash that team for the next decade. They are pretty much half way there.
    The Clippers are a mess. It gonna take all kinds of against the rules type of shyte for West to get them to be a serious contender within the 3 seasons. I don't think West will be there for more then 3 more seasons if that.

The Clippers are a mess. It gonna take all kinds of against the rules type of shyte for West to get them to be a serious contender within the 3 seasons. I don't think West will be there for more then 3 more seasons if that.
    he might not even live that long

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    he might not even live that long
    Lol. I was thinking the same.. The guy is like what, 80 years old now?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol. I was thinking the same.. The guy is like what, 80 years old now?

80 on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    There is absolutely no reason why Randle would take less to stay with the Lakers. It will be his first big contract and he's earned every single penny he will make. If the Lakers really want him back they will resign him even if it means to go over the cap.
    Your right Randle has earned a nice payday, but if he could get 20 mil a year to sign with the mavs, are let's say for arguments sake, 17.5 a year with the lakers. He would be much better off actually taking the Lakers offer. He would make up the difference easily in endorsement's along playing for the lakers, plus the Lakers are in a much better position to compete than the Mavs are and the lakers have a identity under magic, and have a real good chance to build something special. This means a lot to Randle, and if I think if he had a choice and knew the money was close, he would pick the Lakers in a heartbeat!

It depends if they can add top level talent or not. If they want to contend yes they should keep him but if they want to continue to develop the young core you let him go. Get the pieces that Fit Zo don't keep players just because. This keeps money free up while they develop the core and would be able to get another good pick in 2019.

Noel, Zubac
    Kuzma, ??
    Ingram, ??
    Hart, gelo
    Ball, Thomas

Randle can then get an offer from Dallas to go home with a fresh start asking Lakers to let him leave.

I dont think the mavs have randle as a number 1 priority. They can get a good rookie big for cheaper in the draft. Capela is also a restricted free agent that they can throw money at. I doubt they offer both randle and capela at the same time. Imo randle is 3rd option. So the lakers may not need to make a hasty decision on randle as many fear??

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    It depends if they can add top level talent or not. If they want to contend yes they should keep him but if they want to continue to develop the young core you let him go. Get the pieces that Fit Zo don't keep players just because. This keeps money free up while they develop the core and would be able to get another good pick in 2019.

Noel, Zubac
    Kuzma, ??
    Ingram, ??
    Hart, gelo
    Ball, Thomas

Randle can then get an offer from Dallas to go home with a fresh start asking Lakers to let him leave.
    Trade? Or just let him walk if the price is to high or Lakers get two super players. I feel that Randle is a good playe to have around but he is not a keeper if over his actual realistic price. He still not shooting well and he uses only one hand. Plus he tends to continue to make some dumb plays out of control kind. He also has a problem guarding bigger players on the post.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314