Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: GS @ Wolves!

GS @ Wolves!

Big win!

A little late for a thread, no?

Good win. The kind that a playoff-level team ought to win (i.e. with one of the other team's top 2 players out).

Outstanding defensive performances by Wiggs and Belly! KAT brought it in the clutch! Rose looked like poop!

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    A little late for a thread, no?

Good win. The kind that a playoff-level team ought to win (i.e. with one of the other team's top 2 players out).
    It's never too late me boy.

I didn't realize it was a day game, so I missed it. But nice to see us close against GS, even without a few players they still had 3 all NBA players, and we won. I will take any win we can get. While I am down on this team, playoffs would be fun, especially if we got Butler back (not at the expense of a long term issue though).

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Outstanding defensive performances by Wiggs and Belly! KAT brought it in the clutch! Rose looked like poop!
    Glad to see that Thibs gave Rose the hook permanently and didn't try to stick him back in.

Belly has been great lately. Really stepping up. And Wigs looked like someone who actually cared about winning this game (who knew he had it in hi ).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I didn't realize it was a day game, so I missed it. But nice to see us close against GS, even without a few players they still had 3 all NBA players, and we won. I will take any win we can get. While I am down on this team, playoffs would be fun, especially if we got Butler back (not at the expense of a long term issue though).
    I forgot to change my clocks so I was totally confused as to why a game that was supposed to start at 3:30 was on at 2:30 at the gym.

Great win. Solid D for most of the game.

Wiggins was really good for the first three quarters, when - surprise, surprise - he attacked the ring. I understand that players have off games, but we absolutely need to see this Wiggins 75+ games a season instead of 15-20.

Since Jimmy went down, Bjelica has been our second most important player. I don't think we win that game without him.

We've also gotta be getting Jones more than 12 minutes. When Teague's shot isn't falling, they should be splitting the minutes.