Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenFan View Post
    If we pair king with a legit FA cb (or 2) through FA, use capitol to trade up in draft and fill out lb and cb positions, address wr/te positions and oline/dline depth, this will feel a lot better. We have 12 picks this year, we have ammo to move up and plenty of picks to fill out roster and create competition
    Already rumored to be in on DRC it seems. We're definitely in play to get at least one.

It's gonna be the most fun off season in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Mitten View Post
    I ask all on the Trumaine Johnson train... would you rather pay 13mil per for that ticket, or would you rather have DRC, Rashaan Melvin, and Nickell Robey-Coleman for about the dough... I prefer getting 3 for the price of one... guys like Melvin, Dennard, and now DRC, the financial risk is not as great, and while I like Johnson, he is only one man.
    Robey Coleman for a slot of we got an outside receiver would be awesome.. Before we didn't need one, forgot he was a thing because of it.

People have been posting GIFs and stuff around.

How damn Favreian is that. Hundley could/would never try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Any season with the Browns can be discredited and instantly blamed on the organization. In my mind it's a rule that any QB on the Browns can instantly double their TD's and half their INT's plus add 12% to Accuracy and 1,000 to passing yards. So, in reality, Kizer is a stud. 22 TD's 11 INT's doesn't look that impressive but you have to remember he did that on the browns. He also had a 65% comp% and 3,900 yards. Based on my math that equates to a 96.67 passer rating. I almost forgot you also add 5 to passer rating. So 101.67
    Last edited by Kevolu; 03-11-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    People have been posting GIFs and stuff around.

How damn Favreian is that. Hundley could/would never try that.
    actually Hundley would try but, he would either under or over throw it and it would have been intercepted

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    actually Hundley would try but, he would either under or over throw it and it would have been intercepted
    lol I feel like he's too timid to make that throw myself.

More like he would have been super late on the throw and thrown it with zero velocity.

What? You think I really want him fired lol. I'm ****ing joking around. It's a joke that if he made a bad move someone had to get that site.

I would have hated this if Ted did it. There's nothing that could make me feel better about it.

But yes I'm annoyed because if this was Ted you'd murder him but these guys are defending it somewhat just on faith this guy will do more. I think so too. But this was still bad to me.

Both things can be true.
    I didnít hate Ted but I definitely think it was time for a change. I am not a fan of this trade either. I donít care he traded Randall but I feel like he could have got more. But then again who knows if he did call other teams. But thereís no way we can go into next season with what we have at cb so I am excited to see whatís going to happen.

Zero use? Okay... Yeah I don't even know that to say to that. You just made another spot at corner you need to replace and we already needed to add. I just hate this so much.

He was in an impossible situation but he's bad right now. We wanted a proven backup but we got this. Just get something else instead... It doesn't have to even be way better or better. Just something that can help soon.
    He was already a spot we needed to replace. That's the thing. It was like having Cordarrelle Patterson at WR because we needed a WR, not because he was actually good at it. Sure he had a flash here and there, so did Ahmad Carroll. Combine that with his attitude and it becomes cancerous in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    He was already a spot we needed to replace. That's the thing. It was like having Cordarrelle Patterson at WR because we needed a WR, not because he was actually good at it. Sure he had a flash here and there, so did Ahmad Carroll. Combine that with his attitude and it becomes cancerous in a hurry.
    Yeah if anyone thinks minus the attitude stuff that after the second half of last year that he needed to be replaced we just aren't going to see eye to eye.

Randall was actually really good towards the end last season.. I don't think anyone even debates that but I'm probably wrong knowing PSD. I won't be surprised when he becomes a legit playmaker at CB. I wasn't really surprised by him being traded but I was surprised that they couldn't get anything better than f'n Kizer. If he was truly a locker room cancer and players didn't want to play with him then it makes sense. I remember HHCD making ominous comments about someone in the locker room after the season and now I'm assuming it was about Randall.

Sorry I 1000% don't believe you watched multiple Browns games. Nothing personal. I just don't believe anyone that says that but Browns fans.

I agree he was far from ready. That was obvious from his college days.

Not sure Randall was the worst player on the field often... He wasn't even the worst corner playing most times.
    I swear I did lol. Obviously I saw the game against us. I also watched the game against the jets where he got benched for Hogan. My best friend is a huge Jets fan, so I watched it with him. There was another early season game, too. I don't know which anymore. But, I almost always like (or am at least intrigued by) what the Browns do in the off-season, and I always hope that it works out for them.

Were we watching the same Randall? Only reason he might not have been the worst was because we had a lot of bad play early on. He was always giving 7 yard cushions to anyone and everyone. I think some of that was scheme, but a lot of it was him. He couldn't stop anybody on any throw because he was nowhere near them. I really think it was a lack of confidence. Once he got a couple flukey interceptions, he was all fired up and started playing much better.

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays very well for the Browns. However, I'm sure that, if McCarthy and /or Pettine felt strongly about keeping him, he'd have stayed. I think we needed to sign a guy anyway, but we could draft one high to go along with our other young CBs, too. I don't know what's up with Waters, but I remember the staff being very high on him. I'm going to be very curious to see how corner plays out.

Whats annoying is the Browns also traded Danny Shelton. That could've been a solid move for us. Better than getting Kizer. And now Corey Coleman is on the trade block. Another move highly superior than getting Kizer

Just dumb that we gotta sign a CB to basically be where we were before moving Randall. Should've just held onto Randall and sign a CB on top of it.
    Last edited by Sdh09e44; 03-12-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    Whats annoying is the Browns also traded Danny Shelton. That could've been a solid move for us. Better than getting Kizer. And now Corey Coleman is on the trade block. Another move highly superior than getting Kizer

Just dumb that we gotta sign a CB to basically be where we were before moving Randall. Should've just held onto Randall and sign a CB on top of it.
    I said this too. I'd rather have gotten him someone even though he basically plays the same position as Clark. Oh well I guess. I'm trying to get over it lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast