Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Browns Trades

Browns Trades

PROCESSING

Stunned that Taylor is still in the league after that atrocious playoffs performance. Not sure what the plan for the Browns is here. I guess use Taylor until they develop a rookie QB?

They can't possibly think Kizer and Taylor are going to do anything positive for them.

Well Taylor did lead them to the playoffs. I think this is a sign either they don't like one of the top QB's, or they think they need development. I think they go Saquon Barkley #1, and whoever of Fitzpatrick, Nelson, or Chubb is there at #4. Take a QB in the 2nd like Mason Rudolph and develop him.

PROCESSING

This kind of speaks to how unimpressive this group of QBs are after being touted as such a stellar group. There really isn't a clear cut #1 And all of them could very well bust.

Really don't care what we got for Landry. Reportedly Phins will be active in FA so if we didn't do this we would of gotten nothing in return for him.

Phins offered him a deal that would of paid him 12-13M a year, would of been the highest paid slot WR in the league. He turned it down being he wants top 5 WR in the league money. So he wants what Evans just got and thats idiotic to give him that much.

Browns are doing work. I think Taylor is a great option for them. Go get Barkley and Fitzpatrick and they'll be rocking next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

I wish Tyrod nothing but the best in Cleveland. I don't think people realize how piss poor the Bills wide receiving core was last season ... He was a professional, despite the fanbase calling for his head. He got the Bills into the playoffs. If he does start, I feel having Landry and Gordon will really help his game. (Barkley possibly as well)

I'm now pretty much convinced the Bills are going to trade up this season to try and get a QB (or are going to get Jackson).... They have 2 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds, and 2 5ths.

Man, I like that Cleveland is not wasting time.... Hopefully for their fans, this translates to wins...They need to have another good draft though.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Browns Trades

If they don't love any of the early qbs and/or think their target is a longer term prospect it makes sense. Get best value/fill some needs in fa as they still can spend then go bpa in draft. Adding Barkley with tyrod Landry would be such a turnaround for that offense (already has good oline).

Browns traded Kizer to GB... Aaron Rodgers to Denver confirmed lol

4th and 7th for Landry. What a joke.

PROCESSING

You know what they say about Mike Tannenbaum? He sucks and he's a ****** at his job good for nothing.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Iím thrilled by the return on Tyrod. He really isnít that good, guys. He was pitiful late in games. He sucked against teams that made the playoffs, including the playoffs versus Jacksonville. He leaves a lot of points on the field because he just canít find his receivers. The Bills are looking to upgrade the position and itís so damn exciting! Good luck to Tyrod in Cleveland, but I wouldnít get too excited Browns fans.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 03-09-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Think that Tyrod trade is horrible for Cleveland but what do I know

Not thrilled with Tyrod for a 3rd but he's easily better than Kizer. Hopefully it doesn't change our plans for drafting our franchise QB.

Bills are either in the Cousins sweepstakes or theyíre trading up. Also Saquon definitely going #1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast