Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Brandon Ingram thread

Looks like BI is out a week and will be re-evaluated in a week.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...-week.amp.html

I wouldn’t even risk it, I took the same stance with Ball. I have seen enough from Brandon this year to know his potential is ridiculous and can reach Super Star level. We’re sitting at 11th and this season really has been about developing the young guys. You don’t risk it and let him really get healthy, so I would sit him the rest of the season. I love what I saw from BI this year and really looking forward to watching him grow.

What are your thoughts on BI?

I wouldn't just shut him down. If he can play then let him. Two reasons. Any minutes is a plus for next year and second, we are short on players and don't want the other guys injured due to extended minutes. It's looking like Kuz has hit a wall. He is short on most of his misses. Just an example.

Yea I wouldn’t rush him at all, if it hurts or if there’s any risk, I wouldn’t play him. As much as we need able bodies, we can’t afford to lose Ingram to a more serious injury. The growth these kids will make over the summer will be very important. We’ll see the re-evaluation in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea I wouldn’t rush him at all, if it hurts or if there’s any risk, I wouldn’t play him. As much as we need able bodies, we can’t afford to lose Ingram to a more serious injury. The growth these kids will make over the summer will be very important. We’ll see the re-evaluation in a week.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I wouldn't just shut him down. If he can play then let him. Two reasons. Any minutes is a plus for next year and second, we are short on players and don't want the other guys injured due to extended minutes. It's looking like Kuz has hit a wall. He is short on most of his misses. Just an example.
    +1

I'm just happy it is not as [bad] as it could be [potentially]," Ingram said, per Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN. "I was hit directly in the spot that I have had problems with before but it wasn't as [bad] as it is right now. It is something that I will get through.”

For me he has to be near 100% to come back into the season with 16games left. I’m not completely on the shut him down train but there’s absolutely no way I would risk him rushing back. BI has grown exceptionally through this season and we desperately miss him in the lineup.

I'm just happy it is not as [bad] as it could be [potentially]," Ingram said, per Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN. "I was hit directly in the spot that I have had problems with before but it wasn't as [bad] as it is right now. It is something that I will get through.”
    LOL Ingram has a weak groin.

Looks like BI is out a week and will be re-evaluated in a week.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...-week.amp.html

I wouldn’t even risk it, I took the same stance with Ball. I have seen enough from Brandon this year to know his potential is ridiculous and can reach Super Star level. We’re sitting at 11th and this season really has been about developing the young guys. You don’t risk it and let him really get healthy, so I would sit him the rest of the season. I love what I saw from BI this year and really looking forward to watching him grow.

What are your thoughts on BI?
    I don't think they need to sit him the rest of the season, that's a bit of an overkill imo. They will be cautious with him of course, but playing through injuries is part of the game. I sure hope they don't baby every player that gets a booboo. Certain injuries, yes, sitting would be most beneficial thing, but I'd say a lot of injuries you can play on after it gets to a certain point in the healing process (in other words, they don't have to wait till 100% to come back to playing). He will probably be out the next 3-5 games, be re-evaluated, and then be back for the last 15 or so games is my understanding.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    +1
    +2

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    LOL Ingram has a weak groin.
    He probably also has a very skinny and very long dick. Like his arms. Probably big coconut size balls tho. I hope he doesn't like fat chicks, cuz they could probably snap that thing in half like a twig if they sat on his lap.. Jus saying.. If he wants to prolong his nba career, no more fat chicks Brandon..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He probably also has a very skinny and very long dick. Like his arms. Probably big coconut size balls tho. I hope he doesn't like fat chicks, cuz they could probably snap that thing in half like a twig if they sat on his lap.. Jus saying.. If he wants to prolong his nba career, no more fat chicks Brandon..

Say no to chunkybutts Ingram! Message from your loyal fans.

I didn’t intend this being a circle jerk +1 +2 suck me, suck you thread.

I was intending it to be all about BI because honestly this young man is blossoming into our future. So when he comes back 2days, next week, next month or next year. Hope he comes back
    killing it like he has shown.

Ingram > Simmons

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast