Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    MTM's not a troll. He's just a cotten headed ninny muggin.
    lol

Good for him for speaking up on it. People in prominent positions who illuminate their struggles likely help a lot of people who can relate. And I'm sure this will lead someone with knowledge on how to best tackle this for him to reach out to him. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I used to get them when I was overwhelmed. Went to the er for the drugs but they went away once my body realized i would never die from them. Breathing exercises, different weed stains and a lot of exercise helped too but now I'm fat and an alcoholic with other medical conditions and no anxiety. Yay?
    Join a men's league team and apply (and pay) for something like Tough Mudder to keep a goal in place and a reason to drink less + stay in shape. Talked a good friend in a similar position into both and it helped his life massively.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    What did you call? If it was that he was the locker room problem it's false.
    You mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs:32209637
    Good for him for speaking up on it. People in prominent positions who illuminate their struggles likely help a lot of people who can relate. And I'm sure this will lead someone with knowledge on how to best tackle this for him to reach out to him. I like it.
    +1
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Could've done more in what way? He had the highest positive impact on the team. Called him out behind his back? He asked him straight to his face. How can you tell Love disliked him? There's literally nothing that proves that. I defend when dumb **** is said, and in this case you're saying some dumb ****.
    1) No, Wade started calling Love out when Love missed practice due to an illness - which is probably what Love is referring to as in panic attack.

2) Highest positive impact? Lmao, okay.. 35 year old Wade who can't even guard anyone had the highest positive impact.

3) How can you tell Love liked Wade? From all reports, someone who calls you out and doesn't even personally call your phone but instead tries to confront you in front of everyone doesn't seem like someone you like.

4) Wade could rape your family and you would defend him.. and you would probably hope it happened anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    1) No, Wade started calling Love out when Love missed practice due to an illness - which is probably what Love is referring to as in panic attack.

2) Highest positive impact? Lmao, okay.. 35 year old Wade who can't even guard anyone had the highest positive impact.

3) How can you tell Love liked Wade? From all reports, someone who calls you out and doesn't even personally call your phone but instead tries to confront you in front of everyone doesn't seem like someone you like.

4) Wade could rape your family and you would defend him.. and you would probably hope it happened anyways.
    1.) No, check your facts.

2.) men lie, women lie, numbers don't lie. And his defense was solid this year.

3.) from social media, they like each other's stuff all the time

4.) yes
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You mad bro?
    I've honestly never been so mad in my life
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Wimp

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lmfao highest positive impact

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao highest positive impact
    Women lie, MTM lies, net rating don't lie.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Could've done more in what way? He had the highest positive impact on the team. Called him out behind his back? He asked him straight to his face. How can you tell Love disliked him? There's literally nothing that proves that. I defend when dumb **** is said, and in this case you're saying some dumb ****.
    Its really not dumb at all. Reports are Wade lead the way in confronting Love with IT following suit. I highly doubt at any point did wade Pull Love aside or go to his house and just talk to him first. Lebron is the Leader but everyone can be a leader in their own right. Wade has plenty of leading experience and his words matter. Talking about Love behind his back then holding a team meeting is Shady AF.

I have nothing but Love and I admire Wades basketball IQ and ability. But he's not a good teammate and his character as a person has been Questioned many times before. Seems like he picks a couple guys on each team, they become friends and screw everyone else.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Its really not dumb at all. Reports are Wade lead the way in confronting Love with IT following suit. I highly doubt at any point did wade Pull Love aside or go to his house and just talk to him first. Lebron is the Leader but everyone can be a leader in their own right. Wade has plenty of leading experience and his words matter. Talking about Love behind his back then holding a team meeting is Shady AF.

I have nothing but Love and I admire Wades basketball IQ and ability. But he's not a good teammate and his character as a person has been Questioned many times before. Seems like he picks a couple guys on each team, they become friends and screw everyone else.
    Where are you all getting the "behind the back" nonsense? He literally came out and asked him to his face why he left the game. I see nothing wrong with that.

It's funny you say Wade isn't a good teammate but everyone on Miami loves him, majority on the Bulls do, and majority on the Cavs do as well. He's also known as one of the greatest leaders in sports. Man, a lot of false info spewing out in here and you all are stating it as facts.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Where are you all getting the "behind the back" nonsense? He literally came out and asked him to his face why he left the game. I see nothing wrong with that.

It's funny you say Wade isn't a good teammate but everyone on Miami loves him, majority on the Bulls do, and majority on the Cavs do as well. He's also known as one of the greatest leaders in sports. Man, a lot of false info spewing out in here and you all are stating it as facts.
    Lmao, go Google it. It's literally reported by everyone.. you just keep making excuses. I didn't think Wade would be the problem but it turns out he was a large part of it. Sorry buddy, the truth hurts. Wade was a huge locker room issue on that team and that is why despite him getting paid so little and being a relatively useful player, they would rather trade him. No one is questioning Wade's leadership elsewhere but if we are talking about for the Cavs, yes, he wasn't a leader when he was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lmao, go Google it. It's literally reported by everyone.. you just keep making excuses. I didn't think Wade would be the problem but it turns out he was a large part of it. Sorry buddy, the truth hurts. Wade was a huge locker room issue on that team and that is why despite him getting paid so little and being a relatively useful player, they would rather trade him. No one is questioning Wade's leadership elsewhere but if we are talking about for the Cavs, yes, he wasn't a leader when he was supposed to be.
    You all must not know what behind his back means though. Dude said the **** straight to his face and you clowns are definitely overblowing it as Kevin Love was hype on social media the other night when Wade burried MTMs Sixers.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast