Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    You and I both know Wade could have done more. He called out Love behind his back. You're telling me he didn't have Love's number? LeBron didn't even question Love's absence but Wade felt compelled to? The locker room issues had a lot to do with Wade. You can tell Love disliked him. Idk why you defend every little thing about Wade does. The guy doesn't even know you exist..
    Could've done more in what way? He had the highest positive impact on the team. Called him out behind his back? He asked him straight to his face. How can you tell Love disliked him? There's literally nothing that proves that. I defend when dumb **** is said, and in this case you're saying some dumb ****.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    So the reason they're not on the team is because they asked Love why he left?

I didn't say they were best friends but I know for a fact they hung out.
    I stress that I don't know sh** about the Cavs locker room.

The logic just doesn't follow for me. If they were friendly, it would have been a personal call to see what was wrong, not calling him out to coaches.

now we know why that POS wade was shipped out.... Dude hasnt been good or relevent since 1989 and thinks he can come in and be lebron

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    now we know why that POS wade was shipped out.
    He literally starts **** every place he's been. Accepts a $24 million optionand then starts creating ****? Child please.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    It's not a panic attack, but my wife has anxiety problems. Sometimes anxiety can lead to panic attacks though.

The only thing I can say is that it's not as simple as saying, "Things will be okay" or "It's not a big deal, calm down". Sometimes there's not really much I can say to help her other than being there and hugging her. These are real issues that people deal with and need to take steps to help them. I'm glad that today's society seems to be a little bit more aware of this stuff and actively trying to bring out more awareness.
    My fiancé sounds very similar to that. She always tells me when she was young people would just say pony up or brush it off as her just being a girl. One thing I would suggust for you to try is tell your wife to focus on her breathing. Nothing else but the sound of her breath and the feeling of her lungs expanding and deflating. Doesn't always work but can and hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    He literally starts **** every place he's been. Accepts a $24 million optionand then starts creating ****? Child please.
    You Flashbolt and MTM have no clue what you're talking about haha! PSDs 3 biggest trolls!
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    now we know why that POS wade was shipped out.... Dude hasnt been good or relevent since 1989 and thinks he can come in and be lebron
    When's the last time the Sixers were relevant? When was their last championship? He was pretty relevant when he outdueled Embiid in the clutch and sank the game winner in Simmons face the other night.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    MTM's not a troll. He's just a cotten headed ninny muggin.
    He doesn't #trustthegiannis
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    You Flashbolt and MTM have no clue what you're talking about haha! PSDs 3 biggest trolls!
    MTM's not a troll. He's just a cotten headed ninny muggin.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    panic attacks can be very difficult for an athlete. Often panic attacks are misperceiving internal autonomic cues, Elevated heart rate, increased sweating, Increased Blood pressure, for potentially life threatening conditions. His job literally involves causing the cues that lead to the condition, once it develops.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    panic attacks can be very difficult for an athlete. Often panic attacks are misperceiving internal autonomic cues, Elevated heart rate, increased sweating, Increased Blood pressure, for potentially life threatening conditions. His job literally involves causing the cues that lead to the condition, once it develops.
    Not that I disagree with that there is also another side where exercise actually has a physiological change on the brain which it can help him relax with endorphins.

I doubt that if he had this growing up and it arose more in sports, I doubt he would of continued.

As for Wade, I just don’t think you think about someone having behavior issues. So Wade being the competitor he is called out what he felt like was a weak link. With no idea what Love is dealing with. Everyone does this so to blame Wade is overkill.

I love saying I told you so and I called the whole Wade thing. Even got called a troll for doing it. Lets see if he can go for the trifecta in Miami!

what a warrior

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I love saying I told you so and I called the whole Wade thing. Even got called a troll for doing it. Lets see if he can go for the trifecta in Miami!
    What did you call? If it was that he was the locker room problem it's false.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Good for Kevin. Much respect to him coming out with his vulnerabilities. A shame this sentiment will likely get lost in a sea of Wade-bashing imbeciles.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast