Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you want Kirk Cousins in MN?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 45.45%
  • No

5 22.73%
  • Uncertain

7 31.82%
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Where you been at bro?!?!?!
    Working these two jobs bro.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Guess we’ll find out wont we? Lets see if this MAJOR upgrade can get it done. If he cant succeed with this great team that carries another qb to the nfc championship game, and he’s as good as you say he is, he should at least be able to do just as good right? If he doesnt will we hear more excuses for him? I hope not ...
    I agree we better have team success next year. We better be a playoff team as well. But with an insanely loaded NFC (Eagles, Saints, Packers, Rams, Seahawks, Niners, Panthers, even the Falcons) it is going to be EXTREMELY difficult to win the NFC Championship game, let alone beat the Pats in the Superbowl. Those things are not given to you just because you signed a good QB in free agency. It is very very very hard to win a superbowl, I’m just glad we have a QB that will allow us to have some sustained success.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Working these two jobs bro.
    I feel you. You jacked up about Kirk or what???

I agree we better have team success next year. We better be a playoff team as well. But with an insanely loaded NFC (Eagles, Saints, Packers, Rams, Seahawks, Niners, Panthers, even the Falcons) it is going to be EXTREMELY difficult to win the NFC Championship game, let alone beat the Pats in the Superbowl. Those things are not given to you just because you signed a good QB in free agency. It is very very very hard to win a superbowl, I’m just glad we have a QB that will allow us to have some sustained success.
    Ill buy a cousins jersey if he gives us a sb. Hows that grab ya?!

Sleeves to the Cardinals. Thought they’d be more interested in Teddy. Not for nothing guys, but there’s a reason Bridgewater is still on the open market and guys like Keenum and Bradford are signed already.
    They like them fragile qbs dont they lol

Sleeves to the Cardinals. Thought they’d be more interested in Teddy. Not for nothing guys, but there’s a reason Bridgewater is still on the open market and guys like Keenum and Bradford are signed already.

It amazes me Bradford keeps getting 20+ mill with a glass knee. Arizona better draft a qb to groom!

Most accurate tweet of bradford i’ve ever seen lol.

“He's a very accurate thrower when given a clean pocket.

The problem is when he gets hit, he ***** his pants and folds like a cheap tent. Then he goes on IR.”

Official Kirk Cousins Thread (poll)

I think teddy will definitely be seen as the biggest risk with his injury. I said before that's why I understand going for cousins over him and him being seen as less risky despite price (I just think some in here have clearly overrated cousins too).

Can't believe Bradford got 20 mil lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vike4Life8790 View Post
    Last year we went to the NFC championship with Case Keenum. If Cousins is as big of an upgrade everyone says he is, these next three years is SB or bust. I don't care that the division is tough or that we have to beat the patriots and how hard it is to win a SB. We brought Kirk in to get us over the hump. If he does not win a SB the signing was a failure. That is the expectation and the harsh reality Cousins will soon find out. I don't care if we win the division all three years and a number one seed, none of that matters without a ring.
    I dont expect seahawks to be good for a couple years. Think they are gonna have to reload now that their defense is getting blown up, still no RB, no o-line, and probably no jimmy graham. That team has a lot of work to do.

Last year we went to the NFC championship with Case Keenum. If Cousins is as big of an upgrade everyone says he is, these next three years is SB or bust. I don't care that the division is tough or that we have to beat the patriots and how hard it is to win a SB. We brought Kirk in to get us over the hump. If he does not win a SB the signing was a failure. That is the expectation and the harsh reality Cousins will soon find out. I don't care if we win the division all three years and a number one seed, none of that matters without a ring.

Official Kirk Cousins Thread (poll)

Ya teddy with a far worse cast (oline, diggs/theilan, coordinator and scheme, defense improvements) went 11-5 and should have won a playoff game if not for Walsh.

Keenum had this group without cook for much of it at 12-3 with a playoff win and one game away from the sb.

The expectations are that cousins upgrades us enough to put us over the top now. That's why he got paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vike4Life8790 View Post
    We were in the NFC Championship game last year. That means absolutley nothing going into this year. The NFL is always a year to year deal and the easiest sport to go from worst to first and vice versa. Not saying that’s gunna happen to us, but that’s the reality of it. Kirk is going to have extremely high expectations from all of us but it’s going to be really hard to win the superbowl. I will be shocked if we go 13-3 again next year especially having to play the best QB in the league twice which we didn’t have to do last year. Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the game, how many superbowls has he won in the last 6 years?
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 03-13-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Bradford getting 20 million should take the sting out of Cousins for some of you guys. I think if Sleeves stays healthy he m8ght of been the best pick up, IF he stays healthy.

Also, it feels good to be right about Teddy. He wasn't really heathly or that good. I'm estactic that we moved on from him. The Teddy Mania can finally be put to rest.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast