Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

2018 NFC East Thread

According to Pro Football Talk,
    According to Jerry Jones, the Eagles championship puts pressure on the Cowboys.
    The Jets think that Kirk Cousins will be going to the Vikings.

(It wasn't very long ago when the Vikings fans were saying that Case Keenum was FAR better than Nick Foles.)

FlyEaglesFly

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    According to Pro Football Talk,
    According to Jerry Jones, the Eagles championship puts pressure on the Cowboys.
    The Jets think that Kirk Cousins will be going to the Vikings.

(It wasn't very long ago when the Vikings fans were saying that Case Keenum was FAR better than Nick Foles.)
    c'mon dude, Vikings fans were NOT saying Keenum was far better than Foles.....go back to that discussion and you'll see Vikings fans and Eagles fans alike were putting the two on equal ground more than anything.....and most all Vikings fans viewed Case as having a good year, but not necessarily the future QB. And now, the Vikings OC is Nick's coach from last year, so who knows who he'd prefer at QB in MN
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    c'mon dude, Vikings fans were NOT saying Keenum was far better than Foles.....go back to that discussion and you'll see Vikings fans and Eagles fans alike were putting the two on equal ground more than anything.....and most all Vikings fans viewed Case as having a good year, but not necessarily the future QB. And now, the Vikings OC is Nick's coach from last year, so who knows who he'd prefer at QB in MN
    Psd Vikings fans absolutely had Case well above Foles. No need to trudge through old threads, but denying that much is silly.

Id hate to see Foles in Minny, the fit is to perfect.

First NFCE thread as champs after all these years.

Kiss da ring *****es.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Psd Vikings fans absolutely had Case well above Foles. No need to trudge through old threads, but denying that much is silly.

I really don't care, but what's silly is to deny that a good chunk of a thread was EXACTLY Vikings fans and Eagles fans putting Case and Nick as similar QBs.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Eagles releasing Vinny Curry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

too you goddamn noob
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    too you goddamn noob
    Noticed it when I did it and thought, nope, too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Eagles releasing Vinny Curry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I heard they are trying to trade him or restructure his contract before deciding to release him being their 3rd option

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Barnett to step up if Curry leaves

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sixers3Fan View Post
    I heard they are trying to trade him or restructure his contract before deciding to release him being their 3rd option
    I think he's as good as gone. Just didn't live up to the contract. He would be backup DE for us in 2018 and he won't (and shouldn't) take a pay cut as large as to pay him reasonably for a backup DE.

Vinny curry is a good player, just not worth the eagles contract. Derek Barnett is gonna get the bulk of the snaps in 2018 anyway whether curry is on the roster or not imo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Vinny curry is a good player, just not worth the eagles contract. Derek Barnett is gonna get the bulk of the snaps in 2018 anyway whether curry is on the roster or not imo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Really weird how Curry went from liability against the run and a really good pass rusher early in his career to a stud against the run and not a very good pass rusher now. Still a solid player but he isn't worth that contract unless he is getting to the passer. Having a 1st round pick in the wings who looked solid makes this an easy decision.

Curry is good. Hell he got $24 million on a 1 year contract in the NFL Mock-offseason.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast