Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 156
  1. #136
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PSL, FL (from WI)
    Posts
    7,670
    giannis, brown, delly, and shabazz are all out today for the bucks. so we get brogdon back and giannis is out. wth

    Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Wonder if they are going to start Brogdon tonight?

    Starters: Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Parker, Henson
    Bench: Jennings, Terry, Snell, Maker, Zeller

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Wonder if they are going to start Brogdon tonight?

    Starters: Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Parker, Henson
    Bench: Jennings, Terry, Snell, Maker, Zeller
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if Bucks lose tonight w/o Giannis. Need Middleton to keep balling, Bled to be aggressive and Jabari to play like the player he thinks he is.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    529
    Henson 15 pts 12 rebs and 3 blocks
    Parker 16 points 12 rebs, 2 for 3 on threes
    Snell chipped in with 10 points
    Terry 3 for 6 on the threes with three steals
    Wasn't expecting a win, but don't mind when the team plays well anyways. Seemed like Jabari filled in well for Giannis tonight. Midz and Bled showed up strong.
    Not bad with Giannis and Brogdon on the sideline. It seems they need to get fine tuned, but have talent.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Good win but pretty disappointed about Brogdon sitting again. Down to 2 games to give him work.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownBuck View Post
    Henson 15 pts 12 rebs and 3 blocks
    Parker 16 points 12 rebs, 2 for 3 on threes
    Snell chipped in with 10 points
    Terry 3 for 6 on the threes with three steals
    Wasn't expecting a win, but don't mind when the team plays well anyways. Seemed like Jabari filled in well for Giannis tonight. Midz and Bled showed up strong.
    Not bad with Giannis and Brogdon on the sideline. It seems they need to get fine tuned, but have talent.
    I think that is partially because while Giannis holds us up at the same time he weights us down. When he is in the game the ball goes through him a lot and he just isn't a fluid passer. Which is why the offense tends to run quite a bit better when Bledsoe or Jennings are driving in the lane and dishing. Leads to more offensive rebounds and easier scores. When Giannis is in the game we tend to do a lot of ISO and everyone stands around the 3 point line either waiting for Giannis to Giannis or they chuck up a deep contested shot with no help.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    I think that is partially because while Giannis holds us up at the same time he weights us down. When he is in the game the ball goes through him a lot and he just isn't a fluid passer. Which is why the offense tends to run quite a bit better when Bledsoe or Jennings are driving in the lane and dishing. Leads to more offensive rebounds and easier scores. When Giannis is in the game we tend to do a lot of ISO and everyone stands around the 3 point line either waiting for Giannis to Giannis or they chuck up a deep contested shot with no help.
    I get what you're saying Hallzi, but that isn't on Giannis that is on the coach. I have been saying for a while how ridiculous it is to have Giannis who isn't a polished shooter, post up 18-20 feet out and just lob it to him in an iso spot 20 feet away. It takes away the strengths of everyone on the team almost. Bled is at his best being aggressive but by the time Giannis evaluates the timer is at 12 or so. Giannis should be used like Jabari, cutting along the baseline etc. The offense would flow a lot better. The Giannis 20-foot iso should have been away with long ago. That is't on Giannis holding the team down, it's on the coach for running the same garbage.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PSL, FL (from WI)
    Posts
    7,670
    brogdon is for sure back tonight. him and jabari off the bench should help us a ton. we always have starter quality players on the floor now.
    LOVED seeing the end game stats in that last one. henson had a C quality game, jabari getting in on scoring and rebs. bledsoe passing, snell all around game, terry bench scoring. it was awesome. and the w.
    interested in seeing how things go tonight.
    jabari off the bench is good but even he said in his last pregame interview that he is a starter. he looks very distant in those interviews imo. not sure if thats just how he is or if hes just worried about the offseason or what.

    Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I get what you're saying Hallzi, but that isn't on Giannis that is on the coach. I have been saying for a while how ridiculous it is to have Giannis who isn't a polished shooter, post up 18-20 feet out and just lob it to him in an iso spot 20 feet away. It takes away the strengths of everyone on the team almost. Bled is at his best being aggressive but by the time Giannis evaluates the timer is at 12 or so. Giannis should be used like Jabari, cutting along the baseline etc. The offense would flow a lot better. The Giannis 20-foot iso should have been away with long ago. That is't on Giannis holding the team down, it's on the coach for running the same garbage.
    I wholeheartedly agree. But at the same time one wishes Giannis was a more fluid passer so he could be a point forward like Simmons, Lebron. But he isn't. Sort of the same with Parker and Middleton. Not fluid passers, more just scorers.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    brogdon is for sure back tonight. him and jabari off the bench should help us a ton. we always have starter quality players on the floor now.
    LOVED seeing the end game stats in that last one. henson had a C quality game, jabari getting in on scoring and rebs. bledsoe passing, snell all around game, terry bench scoring. it was awesome. and the w.
    interested in seeing how things go tonight.
    jabari off the bench is good but even he said in his last pregame interview that he is a starter. he looks very distant in those interviews imo. not sure if thats just how he is or if hes just worried about the offseason or what.
    The statistics against the Knicks were neat until you realize that Kanter wasn't playing. He had been our biggest road block against them as he outboarded us consistently and we had nobody to stop him down low. Really evens up the playing field when you get Henson against O'Quinn instead.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    2,186
    Going to be interesting what happens if Bucks win tonight and Sixers have to win to get 3-seed in finale. Would be wild. Wonder if Heat are trying to tank to get BOS. If Bucks play Sixers in finale and win could potentially get 6-seed and then play them again right after that in best of 7. Things would get chippy.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Going to be interesting what happens if Bucks win tonight and Sixers have to win to get 3-seed in finale. Would be wild. Wonder if Heat are trying to tank to get BOS. If Bucks play Sixers in finale and win could potentially get 6-seed and then play them again right after that in best of 7. Things would get chippy.
    Bucks should sit Giannis and Middleton against the 6ers. This is a must lose game. A win against the 6ers and we get a 1st round matchup with the Cav's. The Cav's are the last team we want to see in the 1st round. I'd be happy to play either Boston or Philly and would rather face Toronto than the Cav's. If the Bucks win this game, Prunty should be fired immediately after the game and somebody else can coach for the playoff series.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Bucks should sit Giannis and Middleton against the 6ers. This is a must lose game. A win against the 6ers and we get a 1st round matchup with the Cav's. The Cav's are the last team we want to see in the 1st round. I'd be happy to play either Boston or Philly and would rather face Toronto than the Cav's. If the Bucks win this game, Prunty should be fired immediately after the game and somebody else can coach for the playoff series.
    If the Wizards lose tonight don't have to worry about 8-seed. Giannis will sit. I wonder what Bucks will do? So if Wiz lose either 6 or 7. Get 6 seed and you keep draft pick. But can do that with losing. Taking a chance at losing that the Heat want the 7? Then get 6, keep pick and get Sixers. But it hinges on what happens with Wiz tonight. Hopefully they lose.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PSL, FL (from WI)
    Posts
    7,670
    so this is getting more and more complicated.. id still rather take the pick and face the cavs if it came down to it. keep the pick now while it can help us improve if used right. a year or two down the line if things are done right now then we dont have to worry about needing to improve and having the pick. id rather get the most out of it now and have a couple years to show giannis the bucks can be an elite team and theyre doing what they can to get to that level. whatever happens happens though i guess.

    Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

  15. #150
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PSL, FL (from WI)
    Posts
    7,670
    matt has tweeted that giannis and delly are both back tonight.

    Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •