Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    May as well just live with the fact you gonna have to face Raptors in round 1. Clinch the birth and start resting guys as much as possible.

i guess well just have to hope that brogdon and delly make that much of a difference.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    i guess well just have to hope that brogdon and delly make that much of a difference.
    It doesn't matter if they are with 11 games left. Plus WC trip the Bucks will be lucky to win 1.

Bright side is maybe Parker can start and get some minutes to hone his game in down the stretch. Give Giannis as much rest as you can down the stretch here. We aren't in any danger of losing the 8 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Bright side is maybe Parker can start and get some minutes to hone his game in down the stretch. Give Giannis as much rest as you can down the stretch here. We aren't in any danger of losing the 8 seed.
    Getting close to saving Jabari for the playoffs too. No danger for teams in front of Bucks of them catching them. Bucks will likely lose Sunday and then lose at least 3 of 4 on upcoming West trip.

were going to be the only team in the playoffs with a .500 or losing record

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Getting close to saving Jabari for the playoffs too. No danger for teams in front of Bucks of them catching them. Bucks will likely lose Sunday and then lose at least 3 of 4 on upcoming West trip.
    For sure, although you want him to get in rhythm for the playoffs as well. I am hoping to have him and Giannis on the floor a ton against the Raptors.

Muhammad, Jennings, and Snell? WAT? I know the Bulls suck but that looks promising. Didnt get to watch but Parkers statline looks underwhelming.

70 bench points?! Where is that all the time? interesting win to say the least

@ChrisWagner87

Muhammad and BJ are known bench scorers if they give them the minutes.

Whatever Snell did before the game should be his daily ritual for the rest of his career.

Nice performances by Muhammad and Snell and others. Muhammad can score....3 assists might have been career high lol

I know its a long shot but wow would it be sweet to secure the 7 seed from the Heat/Wizards going into the playoffs. Kyrie out 3-6 weeks would give us the ability to catch them at a low point and take a series. Still wouldn't be easy but best case scenario between Raptors, Cavs, 76ers, and Celtics.

We arenít taking a series against the Celtics. Brad Stevens would hope the floor with prunty in the coaching department.

Unfortunately we stink and I have no confidence in Horst and this ownership group to make any of the correct decisions this offseason.

I mean, I know some decisions were made by a different front office, but since drafting Giannis, what good decisions have we made as a franchise? Drafting Jabari was a decent call, but itís hard to give anyone credit for that, since that was basically the consensus pick around the league that Jabari and Wiggins were 1&2 in some order assuming embiid was injured. Drafting Brogdon was a good call. Thatís badically it. Trading mcw for snell was a good move, but they made it an awful move be resigning snell to a garbage deal. And basically every other signing has been awful. The coaching hire of Kidd was handled poorly and ended up being a bad decision. The new GM search was garbage and the had to settle for a compromise candidate because our ownership dysfunction is so bad. Itís come to the point where I have zero confidence in this organization. We have a top 10 player in the league and we canít even build a team capable of getting a top 4 seed in the east. Itís pathetic and I have no confidence that anything changes. Iím sure weíll hire some completely uninspiring retread coach and be unwilling to trade guys like middleton, Brogdon or Bledsoe. Well go into next year with pretty much the same roster and some old, recognizable name coach and expect things to get better.

I don't think we will win a series against any of the top 4. But give me the Celtics minus Irving and Hayward over Toronto, Cavs, or 76ers any day.

i think toronto and cleveland would be big problems because of experience and depth. i think boston even without irving would be a challenge because of coaching but our best bet. the 76ers are really young though so that could work against them come playoff time. any of the matchups would be fun to watch if the bucks play like they can every game.

@ChrisWagner87

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast