Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Remaining games thread 3/3- Start of playoffs.

Dont really think we need a new thread for every game for the rest of the season. I guess we can combine them all here till the playoffs start and then I'll make a thread per round.

My mood right now towards the bucks is

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

lol...*sigh*

Middleton is starting tonight. Still no word if we have Shabazz or not but I am guessing no.

Even if it allowed Midds to rest a bit thatd be great if shabazz could provide some sort of spark

@ChrisWagner87

Looks like a picture of Shabazz in warms up that was just posted by the Bucks so thats nice.

Probably won't get a lot of minutes but will be nice to see what he can bring to the table for us.

A lot closer than it should be after one. We need to shoot better. Middleton looks out of it. But still our high scorer. Giannis held scoreless. yikes.

and here comes shabazz

immediate impact with helping create a turnover. all of a sudden everyone on the court is defensing out of their mind...waaat

shabazz actually playing some quality minutes. be nice to see him take a shot.

giannis looks broken tonight and somehow we still lead.

Good defense down the stretch. If they just settled down half the time instead of jacking up crap shots we would be winning instead of down 1 right now.

wow, you have terry set a screen and giannis is taking a game tying 3. worst imaginable setup i could think of besides henson taking thay.

does anyone think delly and brogdon being back will make us that much better where we can start winning again? Im so tired of watching them lose the games in the 3rd quarter

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    does anyone think delly and brogdon being back will make us that much better where we can start winning again? Im so tired of watching them lose the games in the 3rd quarter
    I think it changes the dynamic of the offense and allows Bledsoe to rest some. You can see he is tiring out late in games. His shot gets flat and he starts standing around a bit more on both offense and defense. But you can't take him out because then Giannis is running the point a lot and everything is messed up. Terry has given us some ok minutes lately but he has trouble getting the ball in the lane and dishing the ball out.

A completely healthy team going into playoffs would be interesting. But I am worried that to get there Giannis is going to have to play so much it is going to put a lot of miles on him. It is also a bit discouraging that Zeller finally got quality minutes against Embiid and had to sit out last night for knee soreness.

Lets get through tomorros game against HOU and then beat some scrub teams.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast