Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Delly back too eh? Interesting.

I kinda expected Giannis tonight. This is a playoff type game.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Delly back too eh? Interesting.

I kinda expected Giannis tonight. This is a playoff type game.
    Bucks will get at least 7-seed as Wizards going to lose to Magic. Wow. Wizards even more disappointing than Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Bucks will get at least 7-seed as Wizards going to lose to Magic. Wow. Wizards even more disappointing than Bucks
    I always kinda felt the Wizards were outplaying their talent honestly. Kinda like the Bucks 2 seasons back.

So Bucks get Celtics. They almost need them after that embarrassment tonight in order to get their head straight. Introducing Delly back to the lineup in this position not a good idea. Should just go with Jennings off the bench. I generally dont mind Dellys intensity and think he is better than he gets credit for but you are introducing a guy with zero rhythym to a team that cant afford the mental mistakes a game before playoffs. Not a good idea. Brogdon not probably the greatest of ideas either but at least he has more upside if we can push this series to gane 6/7.

so ive read that we still have a 50% chance at keeping our pick due to lottery? Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    so ive read that we still have a 50% chance at keeping our pick due to lottery? Is that right?
    Yes. Playoff tiebreaks have nothing to do with draft tiebreaks. Basically Bucks and Heat finished with same record so comes down to ping-pong balls like draft but just between Bucks and Heat with balls in the hopper. So if Bucks lose and Heat get pick 16 then Bucks keep draft pick as it is protected 17-30. Talk about win-win. Bucks would get best matchup and keep pick. But with Bucks luck they probably win haha

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Yes. Playoff tiebreaks have nothing to do with draft tiebreaks. Basically Bucks and Heat finished with same record so comes down to ping-pong balls like draft but just between Bucks and Heat with balls in the hopper. So if Bucks lose and Heat get pick 16 then Bucks keep draft pick as it is protected 17-30. Talk about win-win. Bucks would get best matchup and keep pick. But with Bucks luck they probably win haha
    Nice. Ya that would be pretty awesome. Especially if we can take this series.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011