Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    was great to see. hope he can keep it up against teams that arent on 19 game losing streaks.

Some have noted the tanking has been blatant this year.

Orlando is ballin. Can't miss from the 3 point line tonight. At some point that has to break down giving the Bucks an opening to take this game over.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Orlando is ballin. Can't miss from the 3 point line tonight. At some point that has to break down giving the Bucks an opening to take this game over.
    Nope torched the whole game. I remember I suggested trying to get Augustin for Delly at deadline or earlier even perhaps to save 2 million per year for better player. Miller said basically same player lol. Delly could never cook a team like Ausgustin cooked the Bucks.

That game sucked... thought for sure i was attending a win.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

If the Bucks don't obliterate the Hawks who will be on second night of b2b playing them at home.....but Bucks rarely blow a team out. Also, every time we play ATL Schroder cooks the Bucks.

the magic was on the 2nd night of a back to back, also one of the worst teams in the league, and on a losing streak and we still lost. i really dont get how this team continuously underperforms. a strong coach would for sure help but unless they do something with this roster man its just annoying how bad they play sometimes. should be no reason to play down to competition. jennings wasnt really doing much either which sucked. i hope they turn it around quick here.

@ChrisWagner87

Yeah but Bucks at home at least. Should destroy Hawks. If not, just let Jet be player/coach

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Nope torched the whole game. I remember I suggested trying to get Augustin for Delly at deadline or earlier even perhaps to save 2 million per year for better player. Miller said basically same player lol. Delly could never cook a team like Ausgustin cooked the Bucks.
    Tough to stop a team that can't miss.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    the magic was on the 2nd night of a back to back, also one of the worst teams in the league, and on a losing streak and we still lost. i really dont get how this team continuously underperforms. a strong coach would for sure help but unless they do something with this roster man its just annoying how bad they play sometimes. should be no reason to play down to competition. jennings wasnt really doing much either which sucked. i hope they turn it around quick here.
    Jennings got a couple of early cheap fouls which pretty much took him out of rhythm since he didn't get back in the game for quite awhile after that.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Tough to stop a team that can't miss.
    A team that won 20 games and was without one of top scorers in Fournier. Tough to force misses when their 3s were mostly shootaround jumpers with no defender within sight. Even Marques Johnson said how awful they were closing out. Then they started to blitz p&r and gave up wide open layups. It was an anemic defensive effort.

at least they won last night. cavs up next. ty lou got some kinda of illness going on. hopefully we can get this win. going to need all of our big 4

@ChrisWagner87

Ty Lou is stepping away from the team for health reasons, Larry Drew will take over for now.

Also, Delly and Brogdon have traveled with the team to CLE but are still ruled out for todays game. They must be getting close.

With them getting close I wonder what that means for BJ?

I hope we can pull out a win tonight. this game counts for 2 really for catching up to CLE

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    Ty Lou is stepping away from the team for health reasons, Larry Drew will take over for now.

Also, Delly and Brogdon have traveled with the team to CLE but are still ruled out for todays game. They must be getting close.

With them getting close I wonder what that means for BJ?

I hope we can pull out a win tonight. this game counts for 2 really for catching up to CLE
    Rodney Hood out, Nance out, Korver and Love questionable. Bucks need to sack up and get a win. Cavs are ripe for the picking. The Bucks aren't catching the Cavs but each win is critical to try and move up. Bucks might go 0-4 on West Coast trip that looms yet. Have Spurs and Clippers at home but could easily lose both this week. Bucks won't miss the playoffs but an 8-seed and losing first round pick next year is possible and would be the case - with the loss of draft pick at this point - right now.

The Bucks need a lot of help. Honestly don't see the effort anymore. I can tell players are frustrated (especially Middleton and Parker). Bledsoe is awful to watch. Doesn't distribute, throws circus passes, and shoots so many bad jump shots. No excuse for him attempting 8 threes a game when he's only shooting 33% from long. Get to the rim or ride the bench because Bledsoe shooting so many long jumpers is killing our momentum. Defense has been pathetic lately. Henson has disappeared yet again and Thon doesn't belong in the NBA, I've never seen a worse rebounder.

I'm hoping we blow this thing up this offseason and build around Giannis and maybe Parker/Brogdon (though they are our top trade chips so we might have to move them). I thinks is obvious we can't keep Bledsoe going forward and expect to win consistently. I don't mind Middleton but his defense is gone and I think we could use an upgrade if we really want to compete, can only afford so many high priced guys to Middleton needs to get moved for an upgrade. Finally, give me any big that can rebound and protect the paint. New coach also. I'm asking for a lot but this team drives me insane.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast