Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Survivor - Ghost Island

I always say I won’t watch it anymore and still do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the premiere last night. It's too bad Jacob couldn't control himself, he was an interesting player. I would have voted Michael out because he seems like such a boring guy. The purple tribe is way better, it's good they're switching it up next week cause that was going to be a slaughter.

Jacob had no shot specially after they lost both times, but yeah, they should of voted on of the stronger guys out, they do this quite often now when they switch up the tribes.

Am rooting for the gay dude from Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Enjoyed the premiere last night. It's too bad Jacob couldn't control himself, he was an interesting player. I would have voted Michael out because he seems like such a boring guy. The purple tribe is way better, it's good they're switching it up next week cause that was going to be a slaughter.
    Couldn't help but to think I was watching Seth Rogan the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    So true.

Jacob kind of looked like Seth Rogan indeed.

Liked the Purple Tribe but did not as really that Chris who called off the tribe thing in the beginning in the sandglass thing acted like he was Mr Know It All. But other than that, I like the rest of the tribe and kind of rooting for them.
    Father's Day 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Jacob had no shot specially after they lost both times, but yeah, they should of voted on of the stronger guys out, they do this quite often now when they switch up the tribes.

Am rooting for the gay dude from Kentucky.

I like him fine, but I'm probably rooting for the furniture builder, but I can't remember his name lol.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yeah he was similar haha

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post

Liked the Purple Tribe but did not as really that Chris who called off the tribe thing in the beginning in the sandglass thing acted like he was Mr Know It All. But other than that, I like the rest of the tribe and kind of rooting for them.
    I didn't like Chris at all. I was hoping he'd be gone quickly if the orange tribe ever won, but looks like it may take a while longer.

James' effort in the water was astonishingly pitiful

Jacob is going down as one of the worst players. Talking about idols, five seconds later.."hey i'm gonna go.....looking around" ugh.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Jacob is going down as one of the worst players. Talking about idols, five seconds later.."hey i'm gonna go.....looking around" ugh.
    Yeah,he just did not have any good deception to his game also the fake idol was idiotic, that just makes it worst because as an avid survivor watcher, he should have known that they can always split the vote and if you are faking it, you’re ****ed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah,he just did not have any good deception to his game also the fake idol was idiotic, that just makes it worst because as an avid survivor watcher, he should have known that they can always split the vote and if you are faking it, you’re ****ed anyways.

Yeah if anything he should have maybe told one person he had an idol. Telling the whole group right away was super suspicious. Why would anybody do that? lol

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post

That dude Chris is a beast. He called out Dom in like 2 seconds. "Hey I want to work with you." "Do you have an idol?" He read his soul.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

I'm drawing a blank on the girl's name who Jakob told about the idol but do you think she made the right decision voting Jakob out? He seemed like he was ready to go to the end with her and vote with her the rest of the game. He disclosed his most important secret to her almost instantly.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I'm drawing a blank on the girl's name who Jakob told about the idol but do you think she made the right decision voting Jakob out? He seemed like he was ready to go to the end with her and vote with her the rest of the game. He disclosed his most important secret to her almost instantly.
    Yeah I think she made a mistake. I guess it's possible that Jacob was too unpredictable though. He gave up his secret and it seemed he would go with her, but it's not like the Michael kid is really a strategic player so she can probably keep him in line too.

"Don't trust the cute blondes"

Lol

I like the Childish Gambino dude

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast