Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 2,476 to 2,482 of 2482
    Training camp starts today, so that's something.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Training camp starts today, so that's something.
    Yep, minus a #1 draft pick, not sure what he's thinking
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Smith officially a holdout per Lemming. Hope it does not last long.

https://www.twitter.com/AaronLemingN...248663040?s=19

Enviado desde mi SM-T580 mediante Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Question.... How many more good years does Bell have in him. Its a complicated question as its up to his body but u have guys like Forte who play for 7-10 years at a high level. And guys like Murray who retire after 7. He already has 5 years on his body. How many more do u think is a reasonable expectation.

At what point do u say 4 years of bell is not worth 6 more years of Forte.

After all we all debated if RBs won championships durring thr draft anyway righy.

Not a fan of Roquan right now..........

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Not a fan of Roquan right now..........
    Personally i think i am more frustrated with the FO. U don't draft a guy at #8 unless u really want him. Now u don't want to give him the wording/incentives he desires to get him on the field..

I dont obviously know what his desores are but reading up on Bosa they toyed around with the idea of high money up front and non guaranteed money if they chose to decline his 5th year option.

To me these guys are just trying yo nogotiate a contract like a FA. Making sure they get thr best possible deal. So I cant blame Roquan while not knowing the deal and issues.

But unless he bust he is going to be around for this full contracr anyway. Likely out playing his worth. And its likely u will be paying him for mininum the first 4 years of his contracr. Get it done.

Not to mention only 3 of the top 10 picks signed. His first major contract, his agent should be pushing for the best contract possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Personally i think i am more frustrated with the FO. U don't draft a guy at #8 unless u really want him. Now u don't want to give him the wording/incentives he desires to get him on the field..

I dont obviously know what his desores are but reading up on Bosa they toyed around with the idea of high money up front and non guaranteed money if they chose to decline his 5th year option.

To me these guys are just trying yo nogotiate a contract like a FA. Making sure they get thr best possible deal. So I cant blame Roquan while not knowing the deal and issues.

But unless he bust he is going to be around for this full contracr anyway. Likely out playing his worth. And its likely u will be paying him for mininum the first 4 years of his contracr. Get it done.