Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 2387
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    42,457

    2018 FA/Trades/Cuts/General FO Office Discussion Vol V

    Pugh was really bad last year tho he was out of position at tackle . Give me even Ja’wuan James if the Dolphins release him , he’s a clear upgrade over Massie but he has been and out of lineup cuz of health.
    Last edited by Stunner; 03-08-2018 at 04:05 AM.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,653
    Pugh would be cheaper and solid. I like Fulton as well. And plenty of top level Guards in the draft this year.

    Not well is really good, it CHI can get a pretty solid player at the same position and save millions. I like that option more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    3,429
    If Sherman's preference is the Bears because of Fangio, as one site claims it is, then a short-term pillow contract would not be a bad idea.
    Screw sabermetics.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    40,927
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    This would suck..
    Giants fans in the main have been pimping this all day too

  5. #350
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,336
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What would be your preference if ....

    Landry - 5 yrs/65 mil/30 gtd - Tag is rescinded. No compensation given up.

    Robinson - 4yrs/60 mil/28 gtd

    Watkins - 4 yrs/44 mil/20 gtd
    Landry all day. Im still under the impression I would trade our 8 for 11 just to make sure you got him. If we get one of the other two. Fine. But nothing is guaranteed in this league. 49er..... Ravens.... Washington Arrizona.... Dallas.... Carolina..... New orleans.... KC could all bid in on any of thede guys. Not to mention the Dolphins..... Rams and Jags may look to replace one with another.

    And i would rather be sure on Landry than hope we are more speaking than all thoze other teams.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    23,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Pugh was really bad last year tho he was out of position at tackle . Give me even Ja’wuan James if the Dolphins release him , he’s a clear upgrade over Massie but he has been and out of lineup cuz of health.
    I agree on Ja wuan james but I would surely taie Pugh too. While Pugh did struggle he was a top guard the year Before. Force to play tackle because everything else on that line was so bad. And had no help around him.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    If Sherman's preference is the Bears because of Fangio, as one site claims it is, then a short-term pillow contract would not be a bad idea.
    What site is this claiming it? I don’t see it anywhere.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,624
    What about Nate Solder (29yrs old) for OT to replace Massie? Flip flop he and Leno then let Massie be the swing OT?

    Sportrac has him at;

    Market Value
    2 yrs, $26,561,515
    Avg. Salary: $13,280,758
    NFL Rank: #47
    LT Rank: #2
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!






    *PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,624
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What would be your preference if ....

    Landry - 5 yrs/65 mil/30 gtd - Tag is rescinded. No compensation given up.

    Robinson - 4yrs/60 mil/28 gtd

    Watkins - 4 yrs/44 mil/20 gtd
    Landry
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!






    *PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,307
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    What site is this claiming it? I don’t see it anywhere.
    The sight you can't talk about in here, sportsmockery
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

    1981 Sting

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,309
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    This would suck..
    Well, the Giants need to overhaul their O-line, so it'd make sense that they make a play for Norwell. It's funny though that this is a "done deal" when FA doesn't start until Monday. These teams tamper like crazy at the combine every year.

    Anyway, just go for some of the 2nd tier Guards on the market or make it a top priority in the draft (because this is the draft to take several interior prospects if we can).

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    63,309
    Since moving Cody off of Center has been mentioned a few times since the season ended by Bears beat writers, I wouldn't be too surprised if Pace makes a play for a Center in FA. There's some good ones available (Jensen, Richburg), they fit the window age wise, and would likely come in with a lower salary than a top tier Guard.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Since moving Cody off of Center has been mentioned a few times since the season ended by Bears beat writers, I wouldn't be too surprised if Pace makes a play for a Center in FA. There's some good ones available (Jensen, Richburg), they fit the window age wise, and would likely come in with a lower salary than a top tier Guard.
    Fulton seams like the most likely target due to the Nagy connection.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,272
    Just having Kush and Morgan healthy could be huge for our Oline

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,624
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinRuHood View Post
    Fulton seams like the most likely target due to the Nagy connection.
    Fulton is just a depth guy that shouldn't start. Just a filler that's good to have because he's familiar with the scheme.

    Plus if Fulton is a starter (not due to injury) coming out of the preseason, that means (IMO) Pace failed horribly at FA and in the draft with OL additions.
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!






    *PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •