Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2255
    I should've clarified, "value" meaning players most likely to be available, not really concerned with that point system. The value of picks has to do with the prospects available in the draft. That point system was cute in the early 90's but to blindly follow it is as ridiculous as Devin Hester.

So, aren't Young and Houston still FAs? I wouldn't be surprised if we bring one of them back for a discount.

Wow I wouldnt have mind paring Trubisky back with Switz , cowboys messing up .

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...666982401?s=21

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Was watching the post draft presser with Pace and Nagy. I get this odd feeling though. Pace Mentioned something very specific that i think should be brought up......

(See here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIx0R8VQhDM&t=6m38s

Trade possibilities????? It just seems odd for him to bring this up unforced. Pace is not a guy i would say is known for trading for guys (unless its up in the draft) Only case in 3 years i remember was Inman. Which honestly seemed to be forced into because of our roster status.

It makes me wonder if Pace is activly looking to aquire somebody. Obviosly post draft we filled alot of needs. But there seems to be one clear one that we could really use somebody. And it makes me personally think maybe pace is gonna try and get somebody prior to the season.

Maybe i am reading into it too much. It just felt like an odd thing to mention. And i think he may have even said it twice though I am not gonna go through to see.

Few teams i could potentially see trades with

Broncos - Von Miller, Shane Ray (1st) Demarcus Walker (2nd) shaquil barrett (was given a 2nd round tender) and Obviously adding Bradley Chubb

Most likely would be shaquil Barrett

Saints - Cam Jordan, Alex Okafor (just resigned) Hau'oli Kikaha (2nd) Trey Hendrickson (3rd) and obviosly adding Marcus Davenport

Ideally Kikaha but Hendrickson isnt bad.

Titans- Brian Orakpo, Derrick Morgan, Kevin Dodd and adding Harold Landry

Not sure if likely but maybe.

To me. If we could get Kikaha that would be ideal.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 04-29-2018 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Was watching the post draft presser with Pace and Nagy. I get this odd feeling though. Pace Mentioned something very specific that i think should be brought up......

(See here)

Trade possibilities????? It just seems odd for him to bring this up unforced. Pace is not a guy i would say is known for trading for guys (unless its up in the draft) Only case in 3 years i remember was Inman. Which honestly seemed to be forced into because of our roster status.

It makes me wonder if Pace is activly looking to aquire somebody. Obviosly post draft we filled alot of needs. But there seems to be one clear one that we could really use somebody. And it makes me personally think maybe pace is gonna try and get somebody prior to the season.

Maybe i am reading into it too much. It just felt like an odd thing to mention. And i think he may have even said it twice though I am not gonna go through to see.

To be fair...he along with every GM in the NFL are constantly looking for ways to improve roster and this includes potential trades. Every GM will consider trades and FA up until trade deadline and Pace is no exception. Wouldn't read too much into it as it is a regular thing they do all season whether or not they say it out loud or not

Broncos - Von Miller, Shane Ray (1st) Demarcus Walker (2nd) shaquil barrett (was given a 2nd round tender) and Obviously adding Bradley Chubb

Saints - Cam Jordan, Alex Okafor (just resigned) Hau'oli Kikaha (2nd) Trey Hendrickson (3rd) and obviosly adding Marcus Davenport

To be fair, he along with every NFL GM are constantly looking for ways to improve roster and this includes potential trades. Every GM will consider trades and FA up until trade deadline and Pace is no exception. Wouldn't read too much into it as its a regular thing they all do all season whether or not they say it out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

(See here)

Id take Shaq Barrett in a second. I think he can be really good and I think he may be squeezed out now with the addition of Chubb.

Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    Id take Shaq Barrett in a second. I think he can be really good and I think he may be squeezed out now with the addition of Chubb.
    Hell, would be worth a try. At least make Denver pay up.

Nvm second round tender.

I mostly blame this on being handcuffed to Fox, and cleaning up Emery's mess, but I didn't realize this

Of the six teams that finished worse than the Bears in 2014 -- just before Pace arrived -- four have since made the playoffs and all six have won 9 or more games at least once.

A fifth team won 10 games, but missed the postseason.

Of the eight teams that were worse than the Bears in 2015, six have won at least 9 games and two have made the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I mostly blame this on being handcuffed to Fox, and cleaning up Emery's mess, but I didn't realize this
    Who were the teams?

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Who were the teams?
    Article didn't list them. You'd have to go back and check for yourself, I guess.

Rams
    Jags
    Titans
    Raiders all worse that 2014 Bears (5-11)
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Rams
    Jags
    Titans
    Raiders all worse that 2014 Bears (5-11)
    All those teams have QBs. Hmmm....interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Me too. Pace had his work cut out for him when he took over.

2018 FA/Trades/Cuts/General FO Office Discussion Vol V

Delete
    Last edited by Stunner; 05-01-2018 at 08:27 PM.

I don't see how this affects the Bears.
    Screw sabermetics.