Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

The Not Too Late 2017-2018 Regular Season IGT

I don't see one made. And to be honest why the heck am I doing this now? Instead of killing you guys with 25 more separate IGT for the rest of our Sixers games, gonna make it easier and talk about the remaining regular season games here in this one. Probably should of started this when the season started, but I joined n November of last year and just got back on PSD after being away for a little over a month. We all love our Sixers so it's better late than never to have this thread created. 7 in a row! I mean who can't be excited? The schedule gets more tough as our next 7 of our 8 games are on the road. Lets make this happen!

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

HUGE game tonight against the Wizards if they win we will be up to the 5th seed which would be insane and would make the Cavs game on 3/1 on TNT a HUGGGGE game for the Eastern seeding on national TV gonna be a game Lebron will try and prove something I think and a big test for this young team.

Quote Originally Posted by theducksmuggler View Post
    HUGE game tonight against the Wizards if they win we will be up to the 5th seed which would be insane and would make the Cavs game on 3/1 on TNT a HUGGGGE game for the Eastern seeding on national TV gonna be a game Lebron will try and prove something I think and a big test for this young team.
    If we win, we jump from 6 to 4 based on losses and Indy not playing tonight.

This is not an easy game. This will be very tough. Just got to keep playing well. Start and and finish strong. A lot of road games coming up.

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

I think Covington is not good. Iíve been biting my tongue for sometime. Itís not the shooting. Itís how often heís involved in a sixers turnover. Like heís not on same page. Itís the constant reaching in the passing lanes. I know it leads to that all so important 2nd in deflections stat, but it also leads to open perimeter shooters.

Iím just not seeing him have impact on games in the role of Best perimeter defender. I see him get occasion steal on lesser talent. But I have yet to see him shutdown anyone whoís been hurting us in a game.

Just lock a guy down and donít throw the ball away. Please. Never have to make a three again if you do that.

Ever since I went all in on Covington heís been like 70% bum. My bad, everyone.

He's still rating out as one of the 10 best non-center defenders in the NBA. And even though his shooting is down he's still a 36% shooter. RTRS did a great segment on it today.

PROCESSING

As for the game. Played pretty hard down the stretch even though they got down big. Just didnít have the mojo tonight. Wizards are playing really hard without Wall. And having to go play on the road for the 2nd game of a back to back is borderline unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He's still rating out as one of the 10 best non-center defenders in the NBA. And even though his shooting is down he's still a 36% shooter. RTRS did a great segment on it today.
    So yes I agree with that. His defense is definitely underrated in general. And the team is normally strongest when heís on the floor because he plays a good role. I would guess pretty confidently that a lot of our top performing lineup combos are with him. Even when he seems to be playing badly and you just donít like how he looks out there individually.

I just want him to be better, more consistent as a shooter (in terms of FG% and # of FGA), and stop trying to make plays for himself or for other because he just canít.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    So yes I agree with that. His defense is definitely underrated in general. And the team is normally strongest when heís on the floor because he plays a good role. I would guess pretty confidently that a lot of our top performing lineup combos are with him. Even when he seems to be playing badly and you just donít like how he looks out there individually.

I just want him to be better, more consistent as a shooter (in terms of FG% and # of FGA), and stop trying to make plays for himself or for other because he just canít.
    I'm with you on wanting him to be better. And yes, our lineups that feature him are the best. In order its: Cov-Biid, Cov-Simmons, Cov-TJ, and I think Biid-JJ is up there too.

Honestly; if he's a top 10 defender and average 3pt shooter who can go off like that I'm completely content with that. We didn't break the bank to have him stay with us. He's making undermarket role player money. He gives more that JR Smith/Tristan Thompson and making far less. Definitely low on the priority of worries lol.

PROCESSING

True true. The team honestly doesnít have many worries right now though. Weíre solid. And actually for as young a team as we are, weíre amazing lol.

Unless we want to get riled up about the Fultz situation. Heís lucky that A) weíre used to 1st round picks missing an entire season. And B) that weíre competitive this year with an exciting team. Itís really dulled our senses to how bad and important this storyline should actually be.

Canít win when saric, jj, Covington, and belinnili are all cold. Bad shooting night. It happens. Letís get the next one.

tough loss but the Wiz couldnt miss in the 2nd and that whats decided the game. We are still right on the Cavs heels for 3rd so just bounce back and avoid a losing streak and we should be good in this battle for HCA.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    tough loss but the Wiz couldnt miss in the 2nd and that whats decided the game. We are still right on the Cavs heels for 3rd so just bounce back and avoid a losing streak and we should be good in this battle for HCA.
    As I wrote in main:
    Weíre coming off 7 wins in a row and went up against a Wiz who are playing super hot without Wall. I wouldnít have been shocked by either outcome.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Mjherm View Post
    Canít win when saric, jj, Covington, and belinnili are all cold. Bad shooting night. It happens. Letís get the next one.
    Yup canít rely on Simmons and Embiid every game. What has happened to Covington since his new deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast