Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 300
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,782
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    So because he didn't get hurt, we should surpress any thought of intent? I said players, not all. Irving is one of the players I was referencing. He's openly acknowledged his respect for the Warriors and is good friends with Curry. I think Irving is one of the realest dudes in the NBA. I respect his opinion, and no that doesn't mean i agree with everything he says. Stephan Jackson was emphatic about his stance on the matter and he felt it was intentional. Here is a guy who knows a thing or two about enforcing and dirty plays.
    You did say "players and they are all convinced" ... you said "all". If Zaza is so good at doing this stuff and he was trying to injure Westbrook why wasn't he injured? Irving is nuts and to you he's "one of the realest"? Stephen Jackson is also a lunatic.

    I think Zaza is mostly just a klutz.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,782
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    You can't convince me otherwise.
    Always a good way to open a discussion.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    46,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Always a good way to open a discussion.
    I'm willing to have a conversation, but dirty players are always fun when their on your team. As someone who had the dirtiest player in the NFL on his team for years (Ward then Harrison) I get it.

    But right now Zaza is in the 'fool me three times' area. A world class athlete doesn't go down because someone brushed his leg. Sorry they just don't. And if he goes down from that he should retire.

    PROCESSING

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,709
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Doesn’t look intentional but I like hearing Russ talk **** after the game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Regardless, I'm all for a year long ban.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,782
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'm willing to have a conversation, but dirty players are always fun when their on your team. As someone who had the dirtiest player in the NFL on his team for years (Ward then Harrison) I get it.

    But right now Zaza is in the 'fool me three times' area. A world class athlete doesn't go down because someone brushed his leg. Sorry they just don't. And if he goes down from that he should retire.
    I didn't think Ward was dirty, Harrison was though. Kevin Gogan was on the 49ers "my team" and he was incredibly dirty. I think Gogan is still the only player in NFL history to be ejected from the pro-bowl for a kick to Neil Smith's nuts so hard it lifted him off the ground. I can see the play and the player without slanting it to "my team". I really enjoyed the Bad Boys of Detroit but I never defended them for their dirty ways. Zaza has a reputation much worse than he's earned, and most of his reputation came from before he was on the Warriors.

    From what I've seen most of what's got Zaza a reputation has been debatable for intent, and a lot of centers and power forwards have had similar actions where they just don't get called for it.

    It's all much ado about nothing.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    31,277
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Regardless, I'm all for a year long ban.
    agreed.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots:32195773
    You did say "players and they are all convinced" ... you said "all". If Zaza is so good at doing this stuff and he was trying to injure Westbrook why wasn't he injured? Irving is nuts and to you he's "one of the realest"? Stephen Jackson is also a lunatic.

    I think Zaza is mostly just a klutz.
    I meant all players that have shared their opinion on the matter. And come on, I'm not going to get into what you think of said player.

    He did hurt Leonard and I'm seriously baffled at what being injured or not has to do with intent.
    Last edited by aman_13; 02-26-2018 at 11:45 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,782
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I meant all players that have shared their opinion on the matter. And come on, I'm not going to get into what you think of said player.

    He did hurt Leonard and I'm seriously baffled at what being injured or not has to do with intent.
    It's not just what I think of the players, Westbrook, Irving, and Jackson all have reputations for talking crap, and PG defending his teammate is really nothing.

    First, if Leonard doesn't get hurt Zaza stepping under him is maybe no foul at all and certainly isn't any kind of big deal.

    Second, if Zaza is so good at hurting people why didn't Westbrook get hurt? It's because Westbrook puts on a show and acts like it's a great big deal when it's not.
    Last edited by Scoots; 02-27-2018 at 12:25 AM.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's not just what I think of the players, Westbrook, Irving, and Jackson all have reputations for talking crap, and PG defending his teammate is really nothing.

    First, if Leonard doesn't get hurt Zaza stepping under him is maybe no foul at all and certainly isn't any kind of big deal.

    Second, if Zaza is so good at hurting people why didn't Westbrook get hurt? It's because Westbrook puts on a show and acts like it's a great big deal when it's not.
    Westbrook isn't the only actor in the NBA. Kd is.. Curry is. Lebron is. Oh and lord knows Harden is. Harden is probably worse than westy

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots:32195926

    It's not just what I think of the players, Westbrook, Irving, and Jackson all have reputations for talking crap, and PG defending his teammate is really nothing.

    First, if Leonard doesn't get hurt Zaza stepping under him is maybe no foul at all and certainly isn't any kind of big deal.

    Second, if Zaza is so good at hurting people why didn't Westbrook get hurt? It's because Westbrook puts on a show and acts like it's a great big deal when it's not.
    He's a dirty player and you don't have to literally injure someone to be defined as one. Westbrook was hurt on that play, and it could have potentially been worse. Even if there isn't intent, the league should legislate recklessness. He has a compelation of these so called "clumsy" plays.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,698
    If it wasn't dirty then he's one of the clumsiest mother****ers I've ever seen. And if you're that much of a clumsy mother****er, you gotta get out before you hurt someone else.


    Warriors just Warriorin'.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,354
    What if after the game they found in Zaza's locker a child like drawing of Zaza elbow dropping Westbrook's?

    That would make it all look even more intentional

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Doesn't look like anything bad there. But it seemed odd in real time.
    GTFOH - your bias has been deemed unfit for discussion. Everything you say in refeference to your team is officially worthless.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    how the heck is that not intentional explain ur self. He stands there looking down at westbrook. Then slowly falls down, moves his body towards Westbrooks legs then turns over to go back first lmao!!

    I don't give a dang about Westbrook, But common now. this craps getting redic
    D—. I am really starting to question intelligence in here. F b-ball IQ, we need to first find out if the people in here who don’t think that was on purpose have actual intelligence for every day life, because there are obviously a lot of suckers in here.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Nick Young's foot is behind Zaza's knee, and his legs tangled with Westbrook. When Russ goes down, it pulls Nick's legs which trip Zaza.

    No unbiased person could watch that and come to any other conclusion. The level of discourse around here has gone downhill fast.
    OMG dude. Have you ever seen a lineman fall down limp on a QB just to crush him so he feels the full weight. That was Not a natural fall. That was a targeted limp fall. Play sports bro!

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •