Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noraj9 View Post
    Roy Williams.
    Roy Williams was good value??

should have traded for Landry. we would have got the tag off of him, leveraged Dez into a paycut since hes not a #1 anymore. if he wouldnt take a pay cut then you have public support to cut him. still should sign Eifert, shouldve traded for landry, and still get a wr in the first which Bugler just mocked Ridley to us. could have ran a lot of two te, two wr sets this year and see what dak is made off with real options not just witten.

Go get Earl Thomas. He's a game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Roy Williams was good value??
    Being sarcastic. Haha

Go get Earl Thomas. He's a game changer.
    Do you think he will continue to be that big star? I am always leery of being like the Redskins of the past....they literally took every big name past their prime and gave an out-sized contract only to see the players completely not live up to the huge price tag. If Landry plays like he did in his first 3 seasons, then the Browns got a good deal because they wouldn't have been able to recruit a guy like that in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by noraj9 View Post
    Being sarcastic. Haha
    Lol good. I thought maybe but then sometimes you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Do you think he will continue to be that big star? I am always leery of being like the Redskins of the past....they literally took every big name past their prime and gave an out-sized contract only to see the players completely not live up to the huge price tag. If Landry plays like he did in his first 3 seasons, then the Browns got a good deal because they wouldn't have been able to recruit a guy like that in free agency.
    He is only 28 years old. I'm not sure how we can say he's past his prime? He hasn't shown his play slipping. I imagine he's got 3-4 years left of dominant play, or at least pro-bowl level play.

He is only 28 years old. I'm not sure how we can say he's past his prime? He hasn't shown his play slipping. I imagine he's got 3-4 years left of dominant play, or at least pro-bowl level play.
    In football, you never know, because of past injuries, etc. The Redskins had a knack for identifying those players that were about to go past their prime and then hand them a huge contract. The Seahawks seem eager to trade him.

Heís missed like 7 games over the past two seasons hasnít he? Heís not passed his prime yet but he is on the back end and his body is starting to break down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12