Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I think he meant ****
    Lol. They've always been there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Jaden Smith may already take worst worst actor of all time.

I really hate Drew Barrymore. Not a fan of Brendan Fraser.
    both of these x1000000... holy **** they suck.

Another would be steven seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme and kristen stewart... i love Van Dammes movies but he sucks dick at acting.

also the heavy chick from ghostbusters... tired of her too.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I think JLaw is probably overrated, but I also wouldn't base my opinion off of something like the Hunger Games. She is pretty good about picking her movies (like the exact opposite of Will Smith), she tends to pick pretty good roles in good productions. I think she is a product of that more than anything.
    I personally didn't like Silver Linings Playbook or whatever, and I thought JLawrence was fine in what she has done, but I don't think she is anything special, and she is recognized as such. Hence why I think overrated..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Pauly Shore.
    I like a few of his movies, but he is pretty bad. I haven't seen him in anything forever now though

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I like a few of his movies, but he is pretty bad. I haven't seen him in anything forever now though
    He was on a few podcasts I listen to maybe ~2 years ago and he was very cringy. I think he was trying to reestablish himself and obviously it didn't really work out too well.

He's just a product of nepotism. I can't really think of a single thing he's done that I'd say was good. Thus, I think he was a great mention here.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i love Van Dammes movies but he sucks dick at acting.
    Nobody cares; people just want to see him beat the s___ out of somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    He was on a few podcasts I listen to maybe ~2 years ago and he was very cringy. I think he was trying to reestablish himself and obviously it didn't really work out too well.

He's just a product of nepotism. I can't really think of a single thing he's done that I'd say was good. Thus, I think he was a great mention here.
    I mean, I liked Son in Law alright. Probably a product of my time/age, cause Shore is really bad. I do like a few of his movies, but it's not because of him.

If you research where he came from, he should be funnier. Surrounded by the best comedians ever growing up..

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Nobody cares; people just want to see him beat the s___ out of somebody.
    Yeah Seagal was listed here too. Guys like Seagal, Jackie Chan, Van Damme, Jet Li, would never be in films if it weren't for their particular skill, which is marital arts..

If what they did was easy, we would see Daniel Day Lewis taking apart 20 dudes at once. Alas, he can't do what they do haha. I remember watching the behind the scenes for The Matrix 2, and it was a joke watching Reeves working out next to Collin Chou for instance.

I'll add in another one that people may not agree with, Ashton Kutcher.

Yeah Seagal was listed here too. Guys like Seagal, Jackie Chan, Van Damme, Jet Li, would never be in films if it weren't for their particular skill, which is marital arts.
    Same with Bruce Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Same with Bruce Lee.
    right. Or anyone with that niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, I liked Son in Law alright. Probably a product of my time/age, cause Shore is really bad. I do like a few of his movies, but it's not because of him.

If you research where he came from, he should be funnier. Surrounded by the best comedians ever growing up..
    My brother watched In The Army Now every damn day for like a year.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    My brother watched In The Army Now every damn day for like a year.
    yikes. That movie sucks haha. The chick in that movie almost single handedly ruined Point Break. Thank god Swayze was there to pick up the pieces and turn it into a masterpiece.

Charlie Day

/thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345