Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    35,837
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I think he meant ****
    Lol. They've always been there too.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Jaden Smith may already take worst worst actor of all time.

    I really hate Drew Barrymore. Not a fan of Brendan Fraser.
    both of these x1000000... holy **** they suck.


    Another would be steven seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme and kristen stewart... i love Van Dammes movies but he sucks dick at acting.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    91,416
    also the heavy chick from ghostbusters... tired of her too.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,935
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I think JLaw is probably overrated, but I also wouldn't base my opinion off of something like the Hunger Games. She is pretty good about picking her movies (like the exact opposite of Will Smith), she tends to pick pretty good roles in good productions. I think she is a product of that more than anything.
    I personally didn't like Silver Linings Playbook or whatever, and I thought JLawrence was fine in what she has done, but I don't think she is anything special, and she is recognized as such. Hence why I think overrated..

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Pauly Shore.
    I like a few of his movies, but he is pretty bad. I haven't seen him in anything forever now though

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    69,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I like a few of his movies, but he is pretty bad. I haven't seen him in anything forever now though
    He was on a few podcasts I listen to maybe ~2 years ago and he was very cringy. I think he was trying to reestablish himself and obviously it didn't really work out too well.

    He's just a product of nepotism. I can't really think of a single thing he's done that I'd say was good. Thus, I think he was a great mention here.
    this my sig

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i love Van Dammes movies but he sucks dick at acting.
    Nobody cares; people just want to see him beat the s___ out of somebody.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    He was on a few podcasts I listen to maybe ~2 years ago and he was very cringy. I think he was trying to reestablish himself and obviously it didn't really work out too well.

    He's just a product of nepotism. I can't really think of a single thing he's done that I'd say was good. Thus, I think he was a great mention here.
    I mean, I liked Son in Law alright. Probably a product of my time/age, cause Shore is really bad. I do like a few of his movies, but it's not because of him.

    If you research where he came from, he should be funnier. Surrounded by the best comedians ever growing up..

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,935
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Nobody cares; people just want to see him beat the s___ out of somebody.
    Yeah Seagal was listed here too. Guys like Seagal, Jackie Chan, Van Damme, Jet Li, would never be in films if it weren't for their particular skill, which is marital arts..

    If what they did was easy, we would see Daniel Day Lewis taking apart 20 dudes at once. Alas, he can't do what they do haha. I remember watching the behind the scenes for The Matrix 2, and it was a joke watching Reeves working out next to Collin Chou for instance.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    27,630
    I'll add in another one that people may not agree with, Ashton Kutcher.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    3,890
    Yeah Seagal was listed here too. Guys like Seagal, Jackie Chan, Van Damme, Jet Li, would never be in films if it weren't for their particular skill, which is marital arts.
    Same with Bruce Lee.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,935
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Same with Bruce Lee.
    right. Or anyone with that niche.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, I liked Son in Law alright. Probably a product of my time/age, cause Shore is really bad. I do like a few of his movies, but it's not because of him.

    If you research where he came from, he should be funnier. Surrounded by the best comedians ever growing up..
    My brother watched In The Army Now every damn day for like a year.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    72,935
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    My brother watched In The Army Now every damn day for like a year.
    yikes. That movie sucks haha. The chick in that movie almost single handedly ruined Point Break. Thank god Swayze was there to pick up the pieces and turn it into a masterpiece.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    93,821
    Charlie Day

    /thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •