Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Based on what?
    Bc he's Mark Cuban. As hands on as he is, there is zero chance he was oblivious.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bc he's Mark Cuban. As hands on as he is, there is zero chance he was oblivious.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    As I thought, and was confirmed in the article, Cuban is hands on in BASKETBALL decisions, not administration. As I said if Cuban was running the business side, they would not have referred to Ussery as "the boss".

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    As I thought, and was confirmed in the article, Cuban is hands on in BASKETBALL decisions, not administration. As I said if Cuban was running the business side, they would not have referred to Ussery as "the boss".
    But he knew about the beat-writer situation. After denying initially that he didn't. He chose to keep him on after two separate domestic assault incidents. Doesn't that prove that he knew what was going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    But he knew about the beat-writer situation. After denying initially that he didn't. He chose to keep him on after two separate domestic assault incidents. Doesn't that prove that he knew what was going on?
    Those are separate situations. Just because he knew about one does not suggest he knew about the other. That's pure speculation.

I support anything that hurts Mark Cuban. I hope they keep on molesting in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I support anything that hurts Mark Cuban. I hope they keep on molesting in Dallas.
    Jerry Richardson was forced to sell the team. Clippers were too because of their situation a few years ago. I hope the same happens to Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    I hate when people say **** like this, itís dumb. If you donít know, you donít know. Now if I think he knew is something entirely different
    You may not like it but itís true. Heís responsible for the entire organization, not just the basketball side of things. Now if it comes out that he actually didnít know (which is possible) that could save the team from losing their draft pick and could save Cuban from being suspended from the team but I still expect he will be handed a pretty big fine.

Inside the Corrosive Workplace Culture of the Dallas Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Hahaha, what?

No, not even close to how things work in reality.
    Thatís absolutely how things work in reality. In the business world anyways. Look at Enron. Plausible deniability is not a valid defense.

Look, Iím a Mavs fan and I hope you guys are right. I just donít see how Cuban or Mavs skate on this situation.
    Last edited by Mr.B; 02-25-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123