Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Reddick the racist?

He said sorry and said he didnt mean it... i am pretty shocked at this lol.

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018...deo-nba-sixers

I believe him.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Sure if he said he didn’t mean it , you should believe him.. that’s because you know him , makes sense
    #BringBackMatty

Well think about it, why would he say something racist when he knows his message will be heard everywhere? Is he trying to tarnish his image? Is he trying to get suspended? Lose money? I'm sure he's smarter than that. I'm very certain he said that word by accident.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Is it actually a derogatory word? I believe it's just means a 'Chinese person' Is it universally considered offensive? I'm genuinely asking, I do not know.

I thought you can be a racist only towards black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Is it actually a derogatory word? I believe it's just means a 'Chinese person' Is it universally considered offensive? I'm genuinely asking, I do not know.
    Yes, it's offensive to Chinese people.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I believe him.
    Oh I believe him too that he said it on accident, but it still kinda shows him as being racist if he's accidentally saying that. If you say that somewhere on accident it probably means you say (and think) it somewhere else not on accident

It's nothing big tho, pretty common, it's not like he's not like a hardcore racist

I think he should be punished.. He should be forced to sign a vet minimum contract with Kings for the rest of his career..

How the hell did that even make it into the video, so many levels of failure there.

everyone in china is so offended and outraged...

of course not by the treatment of their people by their government but a NBA basketball player trying to wish them well...

in other important news.... the sun rose in the east this AM

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt..

Then I saw the alleged E-mails that he said regarding a groupie/ex, calling her both a N***** and a *******

I can't find anything that ESPN that reported on it, but there are multiple reports on it from other places... It was about 10 years ago, but nonetheless:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...-email-photos/

Looks like Donald Sterling's son strikes again.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt..

Then I saw the alleged E-mails that he said regarding a groupie/ex, calling her both a N***** and a *******

I can't find anything that ESPN that reported on it, but there are multiple reports on it from other places... It was about 10 years ago, but nonetheless:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...-email-photos/

Looks like Donald Sterling's son strikes again.
    I have no idea if these are real or not and am kinda surprised the email hasn't been verified.
    But the link also says this,

"I find it odd that these alleged emails are surfacing almost seven years later. It’s important that we acknowledge the fact that Lopez is a known groupie, thief, and has been caught in lies before. Therefore nobody should take anything she says as 100% fact. These emails could easily be made up especially since she is apparently shopping around trying to get a book deal."

JJ looks like a fool whether he's racist or not.

I swear he's saying nba champ and not nba chink fans in china, that's just me. Sentence makes more sense that way, OTOH why would he care if those Chinese fans are fans of the champs only though, so it could've been chink. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm asian and I couldn't care less, but I see where people are coming from to keep these things in check with some defense/outbursts.

Damn with the apology, he must've said chink though lol.
    Last edited by Heediot; 02-19-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Is saying something offensive to other people make you instantly a racist?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast