Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lakers @ Wolves & All Star Break!

We should win, so we will probably lose.

Teague was our most efficient scorer in the win

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Teague was our most efficient scorer in the win
    On the season, Ricky has a much better TS% than Wiggins! We get it, Wiggins has been absolute trash on the court, so now you are moving to Teague and your uninformed opinions on Rubio.

Would you agree that Ricky is a better passer, defender, rebounder, competitor, and leader?
    There are many aspects of the game, but it seems as if you latch on to players (Teague & Wiggins) that have hollow production. The national media has even nicknamed Wiggins as the "Hollow Man" since his stat lines are consistently hollow.

Butler and KAT carry this team! That is just a fact! You could put KAT and Butler together on any team and they will be a Winning team. I wish I could say the same about the average hollow men (Teague and Wiggs), but I would be lying.

Also, Taj has easily been our 3rd best player!

It's going to be nice watching KAT and Butler representing us! I know the game suck but because of them I will watch. It is time for the NBA to switch it up with this All Star game. How about doing what baseball does and putting home court advantage on the line for the finals. Don't make a permanent change, but just a one year experimental trial.

Dunk Contest

Thank goodness we are out of those dark years of endless props and 3 Nate Robinson victories (reason enough for Zach Lavine to compete in one or two more to erase that).

Too bad that we didn't get to see more of Dennis Smith Jr. (the cameras even missed his first attempt), but I would love for him to return next year along with Mitchell, Lavine and maybe Aaron Gordon for a legendary showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Thank goodness we are out of those dark years of endless props and 3 Nate Robinson victories (reason enough for Zach Lavine to compete in one or two more to erase that).

Too bad that we didn't get to see more of Dennis Smith Jr. (the cameras even missed his first attempt), but I would love for him to return next year along with Mitchell, Lavine and maybe Aaron Gordon for a legendary showdown.
    Wiggins would have had a good chance at winning last night.

Anyone else watching hand-offs between KAT and Klay Thompson and thinking about what could have been (but wouldn't have) in the Kevin Love trade?

Fun game overall. I like this "let's play an acceptable amount of defense" attitude.

I am a little split on Butler not playing

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I am a little split on Butler not playing
    I don't like it. Should have subbed in for at least five minutes. Slippery slope for players to say they aren't going to play in the ASG because they want the week of rest (remember Adam Silver addressed player concerns by extending the all-star break so they could fully participate in the weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    I don't like it. Should have subbed in for at least five minutes. Slippery slope for players to say they aren't going to play in the ASG because they want the week of rest (remember Adam Silver addressed player concerns by extending the all-star break so they could fully participate in the weekend).
    Exactemundo! :-)
    People voted for him so he should appear for at least 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Exactemundo! :-)
    People voted for him so he should appear for at least 5 minutes.
    I smell a fine coming.