Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should SVG be fired if the Pistons fail to make the playoffs?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 85.71%
  • No

0 0%
  • Cocaine is a hell of a drug

1 14.29%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    SVG not drafting Mitchell is worse than us drafting Darko.

in what ****ing way did he think Kennard would have more potential than Mitchell? gotta be one of the worst draft moments in Pistons history. Luke is going to be a solid player but jeez man... watching Mitchell play just hurts.. the dude is amazing

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    SVG not drafting Mitchell is worse than us drafting Darko.

in what ****ing way did he think Kennard would have more potential than Mitchell? gotta be one of the worst draft moments in Pistons history. Luke is going to be a solid player but jeez man... watching Mitchell play just hurts.. the dude is amazing
    Come on, you canít compare drafting Darko second in arguably the deepest draft in history with drafting Kennard at 12 in a normal draft. I think Luke will be a solid player, Darko was a bust. Not giving SVG a pass though, but you canít compare this.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gronis10 View Post
    Come on, you canít compare drafting Darko second in arguably the deepest draft in history with drafting Kennard at 12 in a normal draft. I think Luke will be a solid player, Darko was a bust. Not giving SVG a pass though, but you canít compare this.
    We ended up winning the tittle after drafting Darko tho.

we are the only team in the east without a playoff win in the last 10 years. that's crazy

THE START OF A NEW ERA #I.Q.W.T

If you look at the 12 players picked before Mitchell, everyone goofed. Even the sixers and lakers might say they goofed at this point. So the goof is on all 12. The issue is when SVG says he liked Luke's stroke and was the best shooter in the draft in his opinion. That's what's frustrating with the Booker/Stanley scenario.

Second, Mitchell has said he didn't miss a shot in his workout with the pistons and SVG was concerned about Luke's athleticism on the D end. Those two things are the frustrating part about it, given the way the season progressed. Plus, Mitchell had the opportunity in Utah. They needed scorers and he stepped up. With the beginning of the season and the way Avery was playing to start,Mitchell would not have had the season he had at Utah here. but I'd still like to have him.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678