Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Wrestlemania Card Rumors/Speculation

Thought this would be the right time to do this. Matches have already been set and they are starting to give hints about the matches. If things stay the way they are, we got a card that we can really be excited about. From the men to the women, it looks stacked. So here we go based off of confirmed matches, hints, and rumors we got. Keep in mind these are just rumors and they can change. Note I changed the text to white until i get the ok that i can show these rumors. Some people like to keep it a surprise. If you want to see rumors highlight and go...

Here
    Pre Show
    Raw Tag Team Titles-The Bar vs Gallows and Anderson vs The Revival (We havn't seen any hints on who The Bar will face at Mania, but the way they have been pushed you got to assume its these two teams).

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn (Seeds have been planted at this point)

Main Card
    US Title-Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal (This could be many things at this point. It could be the triple threat mentioned above. It could be a One on One or a Seven vs Seven).

Sasha Banks vs Bayley (Like KO vs Zayn, the seeds have been planted)

205 Live Championship

Smackdown Tag Team Titles-The Usos vs Harper and Rowan (More teams could be added, but hints on SD suggest these two are going to clash)

ATGBR-So what happens to guys who arn't added to the US Title or SD Tag Team Titles like i mentioned. Well they go here. And looking at the guys remaining there is some good talent here
    Bray Wyatt
    Matt Hardy
    New Day
    Dolph Ziggler
    Baron Corbin
    Elias
    Rusev
    Gable and Benjamin
    Crews
    Breezango
    Rumors are WWE really wants to push ATGBR, so we might even see some surprise names.

Raw Women's Championship-Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax(This is the rumored match. It seems like that they are turning Alexa into a face while keeping Nia a heel)

Intercontinental Championship-The Miz vs Braun Strowman (Rumored to be either Braun or Finn)

Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins (Makes sense. They have history, they are being put together on house shows, and after Kurt's annoucement that they will both be in the chamber they seemed to be building up tension between the two)

The Rock(or Angle) and Ronda Rousey vs HHH and Steph-According to Slice, WWE is trying to get the Rock back. If that doesn't happen, then Angle also fits the bill.

WWE Championship-AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura

SD Women's Championship-Flair vs Asuka(Rumored.)

John Cena vs Undertaker(Still a rumor, but its heating up)

Universal Championship-Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns(Rumored for a year)
    Last edited by j-bay; 02-14-2018 at 12:58 PM.

PAPI SMASH!

I have a feeling the IC Title match will be a Fatal 4way between Miz, Strowman, Balor, and Rollins. This gives them all something to do in one simple match.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I don't think this card will happen. There's some ok matches on it but not an amazing card.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I don't think this card will happen. There's some ok matches on it but not an amazing card.
    Not the best, but it could be one of the stronger cards in recent memory.

PAPI SMASH!

I would like to see them bring back the IC Ladder match. I can't say why because in most cases, I don't like a specific PPV meaning a specific type of match regardless of what the feud calls for, but that specific match at that specific time I enjoy.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would like to see them bring back the IC Ladder match. I can't say why because in most cases, I don't like a specific PPV meaning a specific type of match regardless of what the feud calls for, but that specific match at that specific time I enjoy.
    You will definitely have one of those matches, possibly 2 at WrestleMania for the IC or US Titles. This gets a bunch of people on the show that possibly wouldn't be otherwise.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    You will definitely have one of those matches, possibly 2 at WrestleMania for the IC or US Titles. This gets a bunch of people on the show that possibly wouldn't be otherwise.
    I don't know why I enjoy it since for instance, I hate the HIAC match being thrown into the PPV only because of the name of the show. Maybe I just like ladder matches better LOL.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

ere
    Pre Show
    Raw Tag Team Titles-The Bar vs Gallows and Anderson vs The Revival (We havn't seen any hints on who The Bar will face at Mania, but the way they have been pushed you got to assume its these two teams).

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn (Seeds have been planted at this point)

Main Card
    US Title-Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal (This could be many things at this point. It could be the triple threat mentioned above. It could be a One on One or a Seven vs Seven).

Sasha Banks vs Bayley (Like KO vs Zayn, the seeds have been planted)

205 Live Championship

Smackdown Tag Team Titles-The Usos vs Harper and Rowan (More teams could be added, but hints on SD suggest these two are going to clash)

ATGBR-So what happens to guys who arn't added to the US Title or SD Tag Team Titles like i mentioned. Well they go here. And looking at the guys remaining there is some good talent here
    Bray Wyatt
    Matt Hardy
    New Day
    Dolph Ziggler
    Baron Corbin
    Elias
    Rusev
    Gable and Benjamin
    Crews
    Breezango
    Rumors are WWE really wants to push ATGBR, so we might even see some surprise names.

Raw Women's Championship-Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax(This is the rumored match. It seems like that they are turning Alexa into a face while keeping Nia a heel)

Intercontinental Championship-The Miz vs Braun Strowman (Rumored to be either Braun or Finn)

Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins (Makes sense. They have history, they are being put together on house shows, and after Kurt's annoucement that they will both be in the chamber they seemed to be building up tension between the two)

The Rock(or Angle) and Ronda Rousey vs HHH and Steph-According to Slice, WWE is trying to get the Rock back. If that doesn't happen, then Angle also fits the bill.

WWE Championship-AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura

SD Women's Championship-Flair vs Asuka(Rumored.)

John Cena vs Undertaker(Still a rumor, but its heating up)

Universal Championship-Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns(Rumored for a year)

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Sorry that highlighting was annoying me.

Most excited for:
    AJ vs. Nakamura
    Rousey vs. whoever
    Flair vs. Asuka
    Balor vs. Rollins

Least excited for:
    Everything else...

Seriously we saw Reigns and Brock. We saw Zayn and Owens a million times. They are so much better together. Keep them together. Undertaker is so old. I would hate to see him beat Cena and Taker coming back just to eat another pin doesn't make sense either. The tag matches will be fine although the re-packaged Wyatts doesn't do it for me and The Revival eating a 3 minute pin on the RAW Anniversary really drove me crazy.

Randy Orton vs. Bobby Roode is a fresh and interesting feud. I'm down. I just hope Roode doesn't keep kissing the ring.

Kristaps Porzingis

My preferred card would look something like:

Put Reigns and Braun in the battle royal:

Miz vs. Rollins
    Balor vs. Brock
    Cena vs. Zayn
    Owens vs. Braun

But I live in a fantasy world where Balor is main eventing.

Kristaps Porzingis

For the main event I'd want a four way with elimination rules with Brock regins balor(or Rollins either is fine this) and stroman with Brock getting knocked first and regins second the place would go nuts if regins wasn't in the final out come

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    For the main event I'd want a four way with elimination rules with Brock regins balor(or Rollins either is fine this) and stroman with Brock getting knocked first and regins second the place would go nuts if regins wasn't in the final out come

That would be pretty cool
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle:32176678

If Finn is in the M.E. it is an auto co-sign from me.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    That would be pretty cool
    In a odd way I think this might even get regins over cause he would have to OK this for it to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    In a odd way I think this might even get regins over cause he would have to OK this for it to happen

He would probably be ok with it. But would Vince ok it. Thatís the real question.

Personally I am ok with it but itís got to be done right and make the winner look strong or itís a waste.

I think it was good for Orton last year and probably helped him play the face (even though the overall idea was bad and should have been reversed) for his Mani match.

I think itís been wasted for Shinsuke. He should be out there talking about eliminating the golden boy of RAW.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast