Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,460

    CB Ross Cockrell - $3 mil - NYJ

    VMSB from Atlanta

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,351
    1.5 from the Vikes and you will likely start


    Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Our expectations were top 8 with jaykisd


    If you finish top 4 in the east I will become a 76er fan and homer spamming the **** outta them. If they don't, you become a Giannis homer. Essentially a dog bet.

    Deal or no deal


    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    deal.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,460
    $2M guaranteed. Likely start over who? Peters or Rhodes?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,351
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    $2M guaranteed. Likely start over who? Peters or Rhodes?
    We appreciate you pointing out that we have Rhodes and Peters.
    Slot, doe.

    Yawn. and Match.


    Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Our expectations were top 8 with jaykisd


    If you finish top 4 in the east I will become a 76er fan and homer spamming the **** outta them. If they don't, you become a Giannis homer. Essentially a dog bet.

    Deal or no deal


    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    deal.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    We appreciate you pointing out that we have Rhodes and Peters.
    Slot, doe.

    Yawn. and Match.
    So, not "starting" then. Happy to clarify. $2.5M guaranteed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,351
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    So, not "starting" then. Happy to clarify. $2.5M guaranteed.
    Slot is technically starting depending on what base defense we go with. But we don't have the $$ to get into a bidding war We have a set amount for a slot CB. and that has been exceeded with this last bid.


    Just trying to make PSD Great Again one post at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Our expectations were top 8 with jaykisd


    If you finish top 4 in the east I will become a 76er fan and homer spamming the **** outta them. If they don't, you become a Giannis homer. Essentially a dog bet.

    Deal or no deal


    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    deal.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,484
    Compete for a starting job here in NY. Don't have to move. $3.0 million

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    48,460
    out

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    44,059
    Staying in NY but with the Jets.

    PROCESSING

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •