Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 164 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2456
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's right there in the 2nd Amendment. "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

You seem to be ignoring the fact the American people have the right to own a nuclear bomb.

Why are you against this right?
    anyone that thinks this is what the Constitution means is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They already sued Florida before the ink was dry on their law restricting access to rifles until someone was 21. I think reasonable people would but the NRA isn’t really reasonable people.
    what is wrong with objecting to restricting access until someone is 21. this type of law is ridiculous. one can be in the American military under 21, but not allowed to buy a gun to protect them self in America until they're 21.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Because we’re talking about untrained people not soldiers. That’s like asking why can’t I drive 200 mph even though NASCAR drivers are even though we’re the same age.

fg
    Last edited by WES445; 04-16-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well the kid was committing a crime when he knocked on that dudes door. H should of checked his skin color first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ways your black arse can be shot: A guide for urban youth.

No. 134 Knocking on a door while black.

nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I agree with all that. It is fun to shoot guns.

My only point is that the NRA and the gun crowd should give in a little. If you give up assault rifles you still have plenty of firearms to choose from. As for kids…properly supervised (and most probably are) let them enjoy a day at the range with dad.

I think the NRA would gain a lot by giving in a little.
    I've been suggesting the thing they are most likely to give up is making it harder to get them, but to get them to give that they need to get something in return too.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    You 2nd Amendment hating Liberal Scum!

What do you think the 2nd Amendment means then? What are we allowed and disallowed to own? Why doesn't it mean bombs?

What do you think the 2nd Amendment means then? What are we allowed and disallowed to own? Why doesn't it mean bombs?
    Only real Americans can appreciate what the Constitution means. Maybe if Canada has nukes, then they would get it.

Because we’re talking about untrained people not soldiers. That’s like asking why can’t I drive 200 mph even though NASCAR drivers are even though we’re the same age.
    even trained soldiers that are under 21 when returning from war can not buy these guns, so yes we are talking about trained soldiers. this is not those under 21 with an asterisk except these people.

Only real Americans can appreciate what the Constitution means. Maybe if Canada has nukes, then they would get it.

you either think you're clever coming up with some possible maybe something or you're stupid enough to believe that Americas have a right to own a nuclear bomb, and I don't think anyone is really that stupid. this conversation is stupid and has no purpose of going forward.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

you either think you're clever coming up with some possible maybe something or you're stupid enough to believe that Americas have a right to own a nuclear bomb, and I don't think anyone is really that stupid. this conversation is stupid and has no purpose of going forward.
    But why don't Americans have the right to own a nuclear bomb? I'm genuinely asking why you don't think they do based on the 2nd Amendment. What about the 2nd Amendment leads you to believe they don't have that right?

That second amendment covers a crap load of stuff in the arms merchant's mind.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-16-2018 at 08:44 PM.

what is wrong with objecting to restricting access until someone is 21. this type of law is ridiculous. one can be in the American military under 21, but not allowed to buy a gun to protect them self in America until they're 21.
    Enlighten us to what the second amendment means then

nvm
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-16-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    this my sig

No need to feed the troll.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

I thought being a troll was against the site rules
    this my sig