Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I mean its not a terrible idea. I thought they were going to main event Raw next week for the last spot. Its better than having Finn lose that spot and not have a match at EC.

Its just more guys to feed to Roman though. My only saving grace with that match is how good Braun should look.
    Hope he brings his bass

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

So there will really be seven men in the chamber? ********!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So there will really be seven men in the chamber? ********!
    Great idea. Am I crazy for thinking Roman Reigns might lose?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Theres really only 2 reasons for Dana Brooke to even appear on TV... why in the world would they cover those reasons up by dressing her up in a business suit?
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Great idea. Am I crazy for thinking Roman Reigns might lose?
    Yes you are. Vince is too damn stubborn to change his plans, regardless of how over Strowman, Balor, and Elias are. I'm 99% sure Roman wins at EC barring injury or something conduct related.

I think there is a real chance Stroman could win the EC. He's showing alot of character traits. I'm glad Balor and Rollins is in the match to balance out the bad wrestlers.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

I'm having a feeling that Roman might lose I doubt it will happen but I dunno stroman and Elias has been crazy over lately

I don't expect a curveball here, but with the reactions Braun and Miz are getting it gives me some hope(not much)they might change it up. Funny thing is Vince has been trying to get a big like Braun over forever and when he finally finds him he pushes Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I don't expect a curveball here, but with the reactions Braun and Miz are getting it gives me some hope(not much)they might change it up. Funny thing is Vince has been trying to get a big like Braun over forever and when he finally finds him he pushes Roman.
    They run the risk of Strowman losing that momentum as well. I understand he's still raw in the ring but he's passable now and its not like Reigns is a vastly superior wrestler. We're going to talk about how other guys have a shot at winning the Universal title against Brock at Wrestlemania only for Reigns to win at EC and squash those hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I think there is a real chance Stroman could win the EC. He's showing alot of character traits. I'm glad Balor and Rollins is in the match to balance out the bad wrestlers.
    Who are the bad wrestlers in the EC match? All seven competitors are good or better performers.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I think Punk said it in his shoot interview that the only long term booking the WWE does is for their top guys. Maybe that's a product of too many hours of programming or maybe Vince can only hitch his wagon to one or two guys because there is only so much time in the day and he needs to focus on his biggest moneymakers.

My issue is they half *** a lot of potentially better story lines because their short term booking isn't particularly good and then they make the long term booking (for the guys they do pay attention to like Reigns) too predictable.

There has to be a way where they can throw some more curveballs and focus on more superstars and their story
    lines. Not just the top guys. That's how you build more top stars.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Who are the bad wrestlers in the EC match? All seven competitors are good or better performers.
    I'm not a big fan of Braun and Elias's wrestling abilities. They are good at big man spots but Finn, Seth, even Cena, Roman, and Miz will put in the ground work.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

I'm not a big fan of Braun and Elias's wrestling abilities. They are good at big man spots but Finn, Seth, even Cena, Roman, and Miz will put in the ground work.
    Roman and ground work haha[emoji28][emoji28] what

Kurt announced both Finn and Seth get in the chamber.

ok raw
    I like having both guys but what a terrible finish. The ref should not count if he can't determine who has the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Roman and ground work haha[emoji28][emoji28] what

Yep. He is quite good in the ring.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast