Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

LaVar: Lonzo Won't Re-Sign With Lakers If They Don't Draft Gelo This Year

This is per a source from that lakers nation website which doesn't allow me to post or something on PSD?

But here's the quote:

I want all three boys to play for the Lakers. But if that does not happen, I'm telling you the story what's gonna happen first. If they don't take Gelo this year, I bring Gelo back here (Prienani) to play with Melo for two years. Lonzo will be on his third year and I want to let every NBA team know, that Lonzo is not giong to re-sign with the Lakers but will go to any team that will take all three of my boys. That's my plan.

I just read that as well. That's a long way off so I wouldn't put too much into that at this point. He's trying to push to get us to take Gelo, but he's garbage so that's not happening.

Iíd trade his ***..

Trade. Iím one of the biggest ZO supporters but Lavar is ****ing tripping. **** you Lavar

Looks like Lonzo will be out of the league, Gelo isnít making the NBA or better yet which G-League team gon play all 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I just read that as well. That's a long way off so I wouldn't put too much into that at this point. He's trying to push to get us to take Gelo, but he's garbage so that's not happening.
    **** that, **** Lavar. LONZO STEP UP, Time to show the World, youíre a man. Iím about to start a Twitter just so I can tell ZO, he needs to step up and shut his doad down.

Yeah it's kinda getting ridiculous and out of hand right now. BI and Kuz have been soldiers all season long and have been playing hurt or whatever. Zo has been a complete little ***** this season.

He has to step it up, Iím not going to knock him for the injury since it is a sprained MCL and thatís no joke. But this **** needs to stop, wht kind of horse ****?

I used to love Lavar But the Luke thing and now this is too far. Lonzo better man up and fast because Lakers Nation is strong and it will come down on him hard if he doesnít show some sort of resilience towards his Dads bs. Not re-signing, looks like youíre getting traded.

Zo, Kuzma and picks to the Spurs for Kawhi. Let BI play point and go all in after PG.

Lonzo better step up, or he will be traded, if this starts to become a problem with Free Agents I promise he gets traded.
    All those shows and mix tapes he does won't mean **** if that happens.

Greatness going off!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    He has to step it up, Iím not going to knock him for the injury since it is a sprained MCL and thatís no joke. But this **** needs to stop, wht kind of horse ****?

I used to love Lavar But the Luke thing and now this is too far. Lonzo better man up and fast because Lakers Nation is strong and it will come down on him hard if he doesnít show some sort of resilience towards his Dads bs. Not re-signing, looks like youíre getting traded.
    Lonzo is playing for the name on the back, not the front unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Zo, Kuzma and picks to the Spurs for Kawhi. Let BI play point and go all in after PG.
    Lmao I am not trading a future superstar in Kuz

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Iím down but I donít think we should run Ingram at point full-time. Getting Kawhi would be a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lonzo is playing for the name on the back, not the front unfortunately.
    I know his dad is but I really believe Lonzo is different. He has to stop this though, he canít be quiet for too long. There comes a point in every boys life, where he becomes a man and has to break away from his daddyís wing sorta speak and fly on his own. **** this Iím making a Twitter and blasting ZOís page haha

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast