Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,155
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    This is interesting. The Warriors are being coached by themselves tonight. Kerr and company are not coaching the team. Iguodala just ran the timeout plays. PS I see like 20 of you guys watching. Feel free to contribute. This isn't my note pad.
    By the way this is a total slap in the face to Phoenix. And most likely not by coincidence by Kerr (who used to be their GM).

    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I loved Manu and I totally think he should retire.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jokes aside, there's no way he's not a net positive for their team (even if it's not so obvious on the court).

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    12,517
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Brad Stevens should win a retroactive COY for ever making Jae Crowder look like a winner.
    Have a feeling he finally gets it this year

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    12,517
    Kerr letting the warriors players coach tonight

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    12,517
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    By the way this is a total slap in the face to Phoenix. And most likely not by coincidence by Kerr (who used to be their GM).
    Maybe it's a slap but I doubt that's why he's doing it. This is a good team building excerise. And yes it's a team we can do it against.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,279
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    By the way this is a total slap in the face to Phoenix. And most likely not by coincidence by Kerr (who used to be their GM).

    Pop let James Borrego coach the 4th against the Suns too last week. Granted they won by almost 50, but it was interesting it was Borrego and not Messina who usually gets that job.

    Kerr has so many Pop like qualities

    Jokes aside, there's no way he's not a net positive for their team (even if it's not so obvious on the court).
    Yea he's def been a positive. I'm shocked how good he's looked this year at 40

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    28,687

    2/12 NBA Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    By the way this is a total slap in the face to Phoenix. And most likely not by coincidence by Kerr (who used to be their GM).


    Jokes aside, there's no way he's not a net positive for their team (even if it's not so obvious on the court).
    Im not joking. I honestly loved the game for a long time and could see myself not being able to let go if I was ever that good. I donít like people saying a dude should retire. **** that you should play if you want and they will have you but he just one of those guys that is tough to watch age


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,986
    Anderson looked rattled in the clutch and it showed. Mr. Slow motion with a couple of turnovers.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,155
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Im not joking. I honestly loved the game for a long time and could see myself not being able to let go if I was ever that good. I donít like people saying a dude should retire. **** that you should play if you want and they will have you but he just one of those guys that is tough to watch age


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean I watched him euro around the best shot-blocker in the game and english it in on his face tonight. He's not washed.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,786
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yo don't look now but the guy that got an ASG nod because his team was "so good" is now the 8th seed.
    You're going to have to get over it sooner than later.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

    I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

    The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,786
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I mean I watched him euro around the best shot-blocker in the game and english it in on his face tonight. He's not washed.
    When you are 20 you can make your best play every minute of every game, when you are 40 you can make your best play maybe 1 minute of every game. It's not that he can't play, it's just the gaps between the elite plays grow with time past 30 year old or so.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

    I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

    The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    When you are 20 you can make your best play every minute of every game, when you are 40 you can make your best play maybe 1 minute of every game. It's not that he can't play, it's just the gaps between the elite plays grow with time past 30 year old or so.
    I understand that Manu is old, thank you lol. He's clearly a locker-room juggernaut (who *****es with staples like TP and Manu still in the room?), and he's still relatively effective on the floor, especially in key moments. Manu is very clutch, and that is not by chance. He's a winner.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    No chance the Suns win. Hoping LAC can get the W. Good thing about tonight boyos is that while we want Orlando to win, Chicago winning isn't all that bad either.
    I had no idea why you have been caring

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,786
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I understand that Manu is old, thank you lol. He's clearly a locker-room juggernaut (who *****es with staples like TP and Manu still in the room?), and he's still relatively effective on the floor, especially in key moments. Manu is very clutch, and that is not by chance. He's a winner.
    I know you know he's old ... the issue is that he's only THE Manu maybe a few minutes a week and it's going to get more rare as the months go by. My guess is this is the end for him.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

    I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

    The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,155
    Curry 3 for 9 from 3 on paper, but again unlike a Lebron, takes his two halfcourt+ heaves (one an in and out, one off rim). Gotta appreciate the real gamers of the league.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,155
    The Warriors literally didn't coach and just beat the Suns by 30+. That was the most disrespectful **** Kerr has ever pulled. I like it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •