Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitchell

11 36.67%
  • Simmons

19 63.33%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Donít ever argue with these Philly fans. TLC>>>Mitchell why even argue Mitchell if he isnít TLC level?
    Whos tlc

Wait... After all this talk about Mitchell comparing to Simmons, Mitchell didnít even get one double-double all year?! Aw, thatís cute. I mean, sad. Maybe next year little Donovan.

Nice to see Mitchell getting his credit now. His team didnít have a spotlight on it all year like philly, but he been low key stud all season

Not sure whoís gonna take it, but itís safe to say we can throw all that ďnot even closeĒ stuff into the garbage. Where it belongs

I love how much coverage and support Mitchell is getting for ROY in a year where Simmons from a performance standard should be a no brainer. It's exposing how dumb the rule is here. Simmons is an incredible second year player, he is gonna get his hardware in the future anyways.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I love how much coverage and support Mitchell is getting for ROY in a year where Simmons from a performance standard should be a no brainer. It's exposing how dumb the rule is here. Simmons is an incredible second year player, he is gonna get his hardware in the future anyways.

I think both guys are incredible, and both arguably LEAD their team into the second round of the playoffs, as rookies, that's a pretty big accomplishment. We are watching two potential generational type players entering together and both starting off 100mph right out the gate.

Both guys got a lot to look forward to
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think both guys are incredible, and both arguably LEAD their team into the second round of the playoffs, as rookies, that's a pretty big accomplishment. We are watching two potential generational type players entering together and both starting off 100mph right out the gate.

Both guys got a lot to look forward to
    Honestly didn't see much of Mitchell during the year but man is that boy is fast and he can really break down a D. I get that he isn't ultra efficient yet but he really makes the defense move. Defiantly an impactful offensive player even when inefficient

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

really should be between Mitchell and Tatum. Simmons isn't a rookie, he's on the second year of his NBA contract.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    really should be between Mitchell and Tatum. Simmons isn't a rookie, he's on the second year of his NBA contract.
    by the NBA's standard, Simmons is a rookie. Nothing you say will change that. NBA recognizes him as a rookie so anything you say on the contrary is moot.

LOL at this tired *** argument, stop. Also even if Simmons wasn't considered a rookie, lol at it should be between Mitchell and Tatum. Tatum isn't and wouldn't be in the conversation either way.

how many games played last year?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

They should give Simmons his award and then immediately change the rule to make it fair for future years

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    They should give Simmons his award and then immediately change the rule to make it fair for future years

I really don't see how it's unfair I'd rather be in dm's situation coming off 2 years of college than bs's situation coming off a season ending injury preventing me from playing even 1 game things like that are hard to bounce back from and the 'advantage' is overstated

Overstated? So you are still agreeing that it's advantageous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayla View Post
    I really don't see how it's unfair I'd rather be in dm's situation coming off 2 years of college than bs's situation coming off a season ending injury preventing me from playing even 1 game things like that are hard to bounce back from and the 'advantage' is overstated

there is no advantage to not playing basketball for a year while seriously injured
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    there is no advantage to not playing basketball for a year while seriously injured
    ah. but that's 2 separate things. there is unquestionably an advantage to living as part of a professional team for a year before you start playing. however, there is also a legitimate point to be made that not playing as much as you would have were you not injured is lost opportunity to practice your craft. still, that second part -- not relevant to the issue.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast