Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

WR Terrelle Pryor - $6 mil - Den

VMSB from Detroit

2 mil to come back to Cleveland where you at your best
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

VMSB to come play with Drew Brees and get your value back up so you can score a monster contract next year

2.5 million to catch passes from the SBMVP

3 mil from Browns
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Only one of these teams is offering you an elite QB to play with. The small difference in salary now will pale in comparison to huge contract you’ll get next year after playing with Brees.

Not sure how many looks you'll get. Coming to the Browns, being back in the offense that you had good numbers in, and being paid more...Not sure it'd be the same as playing with Drew Brees. You know this offense

6 million Denver. Tired of all this talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

I'm not all that bright so words mean little to me. Money talks. Leaning Denver.

PROCESSING

Out

We’re out

Well I'm signing, I want that money.

PROCESSING