Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    mgwhiteknight in full force!

Where is the Kareem Hunt thread haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Nope. Punching someone in the face is the same as physically removing someone from somewhere. If physically moving someone from one location or another is violent assault, Iíve done it numerous times just breaking up fights.

I wish everyone has at least dated one crazy ***** before they chime in immediately with the cries for cutting him or whatever. Sometimes escaping a crazed female can seem impossible without some sort of physical contact occurring.

And no, Iím not for striking or anything of any kind. Letís not act like this is Ray Rice quite yet. I wish he would gave just jumped out a window or door and sprinted his *** out of there. But he didnít, but it also doesnít sound like he beat her *** like Ray Rice either. Not even close.
    God I have such a good story for this that happened to me but I'm just way too lazy to type it. I think I have before. I should have a bookmark lol

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    God I have such a good story for this that happened to me but I'm just way too lazy to type it. I think I have before. I should have a bookmark lol
    I have a good story as well. Also too lazy. But letís just say I showed more restraint than the vast majority of men would. And I was scared to call the cops. My word versus hers and Iím a much larger human. Seemed like a bad idea at the time. I was so scared I left the blood on my face from her hitting me in the face with keys in her hand. Didnít drag her, punch her, kick her, throw her. I just took it until thankfully a friend of hers got her away from me. Very difficult situation even for the more restrained person.

And think about it. Arenít the majority of African Americans scared to call cops right now ?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah because calling the police and asking them to remove her from his home isn't possible.... He had time to throw all her **** out, surely he could have made a phone call.
    No one said he isnít stupid. Iím just arguing that heís probably not the monster some want him to be.

And again, Iím pretty sure most people in that situation donít want cops involved. Itís when you need a good friend. Or hope she has a good friend near by.

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I have a good story as well. Also too lazy. But letís just say I showed more restraint than the vast majority of men would. And I was scared to call the cops. My word versus hers and Iím a much larger human. Seemed like a bad idea at the time. I was so scared I left the blood on my face from her hitting me in the face with keys in her hand. Didnít drag her, punch her, kick her, throw her. I just took it until thankfully a friend of hers got her away from me. Very difficult situation even for the more restrained person.

And think about it. Arenít the majority of African Americans scared to call cops right now ?
    I'm sure the fear is automatic. She will claim he did something, even if he did. Or that someone did.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Lol yeah, really, I've seen friends go through similar situations. I know knee jerk is to assume guilt with DV, but there are zero reports of what her injuries are, someone almost always goes to jail in these situations (he would have anyway because of the gun), and lots of it sounds like a bitter girlfriend unhappy about being made to get out.
    No, "knee jerk" in situations like this is to blame the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    No, "knee jerk" in situations like this is to blame the victim.
    So, literally as soon as news broke, with no actual evidence beyond he was charged with something, people are basically saying his career is done, which assumes guilt.

So, literally as soon as news broke, with no actual evidence beyond he was charged with something, people are basically saying his career is done, which assumes guilt.
    That's one extreme, which I don't support either.

The other extreme though is claiming the woman involved is crazy without very little knowledge of the situation.

That's one extreme, which I don't support either.

The other extreme though is claiming the woman involved is crazy without very little knowledge of the situation.
    I can't speak for others, but I didn't jump to accusing the woman of anything until details started rolling in and it started sounding alot like scenarios I am familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    mgwhiteknight in full force!

Where is the Kareem Hunt thread haha
    I'd be called a Chief hater if I made it lol

I can't speak for others, but I didn't jump to accusing the woman of anything until details started rolling in and it started sounding alot like scenarios I am familiar with.
    What details in particular do you think excuse Reuben Foster?

What details in particular do you think excuse Reuben Foster?
    I haven't "excused" Rueben Foster completely. I've said if he dragged her or physically pulled her, whatever it was, that's not how you should handle a situation. However, I'm also not completely convinced that the woman involved didn't embellish or escalate the situation to the point where he felt he needed to remove her from the home.

I haven't "excused" Rueben Foster completely. I've said if he dragged her or physically pulled her, whatever it was, that's not how you should handle a situation. However, I'm also not completely convinced that the woman involved didn't embellish or escalate the situation to the point where he felt he needed to remove her from the home.
    And weíre hitting at why a lot of women frankly donít speak up. They think people will look down on them, say things like ďsheís embellishing since she was hystericalĒ, and generally make reasons why it was ok. It does t matter who escalated it, as a man thereís no reason to ever put your hands on a woman like that.

PROCESSING

Even if she did, he's still in the wrong for harming her.

At minimum, Foster is an idiot for not involving the police before his actions gave reason to get himself arrested, and for having a possibly illegal firearm in California.

Even if she did, he's still in the wrong for harming her.

At minimum, Foster is an idiot for not involving the police before his actions gave reason to get himself arrested, and for having a possibly illegal firearm in California.
    Pretty sure everyone agrees on him being stupid. No debate there.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast