Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Watch a few games and youíll see, we donít run number 1/2 options and why not Ingram, heís been playing excellent basketball for a 2nd year player. He will be even better next year, all Iím saying is PG wouldnít be asked to be forced fed the ball as our primarariry scorer. Our team is built to move the ball, up pace tempo, team defense, everyone eats. You will find most of our wins come because 5/6 of our players played well and scored in double digits.

So no, I donít think he would be asked to be the #1option. He will definitely be asked to be one of the leaders and I could definitely see him getting closing shots but having to be the number 1 option he wouldnít be for this young team to be successful. He would fit nicely with this young team but so would other players like Klay etc
    im a Ingram fan but if the Lakers are maxing out PG thy are giving him the keys unless another star comes. But none of this really matters bcuz didnt the Lakers even concede to this FA class?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He has a disdain of certain players and allows his bias to overshadow objective reasoning.

I won't get into a Butler vs. George debate but acting like one severely outclasses the other and is in a different tier is downright hilarious (in a sad kind of way).
    wild. i feel like PG and Butler are really similar 2 way great players. Like i couldnt argue with anyone for ranking one ahead of the other.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    he isn't an elite defender anymore. Not in space he isn't.

PG is a great catch and shoot guy. But he doesn't hold the value he used to. Nor is he a legit top 15 player. However, please keep in mind, I think 90% of the league is overpaid, and 10% is way underpaid. Arbitrary numbers, but you get my point.

If PG is considered an elite player, my god, what is Butler?
    A guy on your team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I for one, believe him.

I was under the impression that pg was still elite defensively

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I was under the impression that pg was still elite defensively
    Lolz watch him play a few games, heís pretty damn good defensively.

I've only seen a handful of OKC games this season. He still looks like a lock down defender to me. Maybe I'm missing something. Sample size being one.
    Last edited by aman_13; 02-12-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I've only seen a handful of OKC games this season. He still looks like a lock down defender to me. Maybe I'm missing something. Sample size being one.
    He can defend so can okc in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Report: Paul George committed to re-signing with Thunder

He can't beat the Warriors this and next year; so he will go for the $ at OKC.

"Killer Instinct"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    wild. i feel like PG and Butler are really similar 2 way great players. Like i couldnt argue with anyone for ranking one ahead of the other.
    The one thing I will say is butler is continually overlooked in rankings and advanced metrics LOVE him over PG, in fact they love him in general. Take it for whatever you find itís worth but he usually grades out super high, like A top 3-5 guy in advanced stuff.
    Last edited by KingPosey; 02-13-2018 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Not many teams have cap this year/the salary cap didnít really explode like it did a few years ago. Iím not sure if agents will get fired.
    Thatís his point though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Butler is far superior to PG. I wasn't expecting as good a player as Butler is when we got him. PG's injury may have taken more than I thought it did away. it's funny too, if you combined what each is good at, you would have a super player. The only thing stopping Butler from being a top 2-3 player is shooting. And that is PG's major strength.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Thatís his point though.
    exactly. You explain to an uneducated young man that he won't get half the salary of a lesser player, because of "blah blah blah" (hint, he tuned you out and his boys have told him to fire you).

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

if PG is such an amazing defender, why has their defense fallen off a cliff since Roberson went down? Face it, George is no longer an elite, stick him on the other teams best wing, type defender. He is still very smart, long, and is a good defender, but he clearly isn't what he was in Indy, though that defense in itself got individuals overrated.

i would take butler over PG without a 2nd thought... never understood the pg hype.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast