Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    He looks like he'll be a more smoother/athletic Derozan.
    Vince Carter lite?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    zach lavine will be an all-star soon. He's got talent.

give it two more years. He will be a top five SG.
    He looks like he'll be a more smoother/athletic Derozan.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    Vince Carter lite?
    Could be something close within that realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    MTM, you are aware that Philly would have to either pass Toronto or Boston to get into the top 4, right? The rule lets one team from another division bypass the other division teams if they're record is better (why Toronto/Boston are fighting for 1/2 at the moment), but NOT 2.

Even if Philly had the 3rd best record in the East, if Toronto and Boston are ahead of them, they fall to 5th
    Sorry guys, I just checked again, and it said that they amended the rule this year or last year, so the division winners are only guaranteed a playoff spot... So Philly technically could end up in the top 4, as long as they pass one of the division winners. My bad, sorry for the confusion this caused.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Sorry guys, I just checked again, and it said that they amended the rule this year or last year, so the division winners are only guaranteed a playoff spot... So Philly technically could end up in the top 4, as long as they pass one of the division winners. My bad, sorry for the confusion this caused.
    Nice to have my vague memories validated I think this was caused by some rough first round matchups a couple years ago.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    zach lavine will be an all-star soon. He's got talent.

give it two more years. He will be a top five SG.
    He's the same as he was when he was in Minni ... it's just that there nobody watched. He can play at an incredibly high level ... but he can also disappear. If he can regularly play at something close to what he's capable of then he'll easily be top 5.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011